Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#895789 11/09/23 04:32 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi all

Before I get jumped on "use the search option" I did and used google, even on discord.

So, having said that, how to claim the twitch drops on PS5, already been on camp, I did make sure accounts are linked and on twitch it say I got the drops!

Thanks

stranger
stranger
Following; checked my camp box etc and not finding the drops. Help please.

stranger
stranger
Same here on ps5. Larian doesn't even respond to this matter either. I find that very unfortunate.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by AgonoizeOP
Same here on ps5. Larian doesn't even respond to this matter either. I find that very unfortunate.

Oddly enough, my Twitch account showed me as having already claimed it...but now when I check my Twitch drops inventory it's not there, and it's "letting" me re-earn the drop again. Maybe try that, while the drop is still up?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Threemoons

Oddly enough, my Twitch account showed me as having already claimed it...but now when I check my Twitch drops inventory it's not there, and it's "letting" me re-earn the drop again. Maybe try that, while the drop is still up?

And...watching stream again and re-claiming did nothing. Still not in my box at camp. Please fix!

veteran
veteran
i made this guide for the Gog users but it also works for PS
https://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-get-your-twitch-drops-in-bg3-on-gog.337269/

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
stranger
stranger
Thanks. Was still not there as of last night and had already done this. Got a reply to my ticket telling me to quit the game and retry (ugh, obvious) which I did, still no luck. Everything all linked up on the Larian site. I hope this gets fixed soon.

stranger
stranger
The thing is, it works for pc players. Because i saw a lot of pc players with their drop appearing in the box.
But it doesn't work for us ps5 players.
I haven't seen a single ps5 player where it worked.

Btw. I contacted support a few days ago and also pointed it out several times on twitter. There is simply no answer on this topic. As if all ps5 players were simply ignored. Normally larian is very transparent. That's why I don't understand why there's no feedback at all.

Last edited by AgonoizeOP; 12/09/23 07:24 PM.
stranger
stranger
The thing is, it works for pc players. Because i saw a lot of pc players with their drop appearing in the Box.

Yup, this. It's all over Reddit also -- no PS5 people can claim the Twitch drops, no matter what. I know that when the game first dropped for PS5, there was a Login process on-screen for the PS5 version that didn't work for anyone, and it was recommended that you quit, link on the Larian site, and re-start the game. I got my preorder/deluxe bonus goodies but no drops yet. I put in a ticket and all I got was a canned reply from Support telling me to...check my linked accounts and restart the game, which is infuriating as I detailed what I had already done in my original ticket. I hope that someone in Support monitors these boards and the Reddit group.

stranger
stranger
The thing is, it works for pc players. Because i saw a lot of pc players with their drop appearing in the Box.

Yup, this. It's all over Reddit also -- no PS5 people can claim the Twitch drops, no matter what. I know that when the game first dropped for PS5, there was a Login process on-screen for the PS5 version that didn't work for anyone, and it was recommended that you quit, link on the Larian site, and re-start the game. I got my preorder/deluxe bonus goodies but no drops yet. I put in a ticket and all I got was a canned reply from Support telling me to...check my linked accounts and restart the game, which is infuriating as I detailed what I had already done in my original ticket. I hope that someone in Support monitors these boards and the Reddit group.

We as players can't do anything about this problem. The statement from the support you described is completely useless. Even if they don't seem to want to admit it, I think the problem is only on larian's end.

Not long ago there was also a twitch drop for No Man's Sky. The procedure was exactly the same as with Baldur's Gate 3. And it worked wonderfully, even with the ps5 version.

Last edited by AgonoizeOP; 12/09/23 08:09 PM.
stranger
stranger
True RE No Mans Sky. Will let people know if I get better feedback from support.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Wow, kinda glad i'm not the only one XD

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Ussnorway
i made this guide for the Gog users but it also works for PS
https://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-get-your-twitch-drops-in-bg3-on-gog.337269/
I mean, kinda good tut, but PS5 players just to re-link accounts? Anyways thanks for the info.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger

yeah I'm "re-watching" streamers to see if the previous was for PC players only...... will inform if did work later on the day.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Wired Vox

yeah I'm "re-watching" streamers to see if the previous was for PC players only...... will inform if did work later on the day.

Thanks, looking forward to report. In the meantime, nothing meaningful back from support and no progress reported on Reddit.

stranger
stranger
Yeah, I tried unlinking and re linking, the whole 9 yards.

stranger
stranger
The problem is with larian. I think it's really crappy of larian that they don't say anything about it on twitter.
I've brought this to larian's attention several times on twitter too.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Wired Vox

Thanks, looking forward to report. In the meantime, nothing meaningful back from support and no progress reported on Reddit.

So far re got the items and still not showing in game, ill see if creating a new game will work smirk

stranger
stranger
New game didn't work for me. frown I've also tried my wife's twitch account too. Earned on twitch again but nothing Ingame in the camp. Only deluxe edition stuff in the box.
Larian still seems to be ignoring us all.

Last edited by AgonoizeOP; 15/09/23 12:31 AM.
stranger
stranger
Ugh well thanks for the warning, guess I won't waste time starting a new game. Hopefully this will get fixed sooner rather than later. Also still getting other bugs, seems like the PS5 version was an afterthought.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard