Next Thread
Print Thread
#900893 21/09/23 02:28 PM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Some article on pcgamesn claims the patch is delayed showing a screenshot of a tweet from @larianstudios that is currently no longer visible?
Is there any official channel for this sort of news? We have these forums but looks like no official news is ever posted here until long after its elsewhere. Steam only shows new patches once they are out, the Larian and BG3 websites are usually late to the party as well.
Not to start a flame war but I think it can be easily said that whatever is left of twitter isn't a very good channel for official communication?

veteran
veteran
Twitter updates are regular and solid. I'm not sure why it's not good for communication. I regularly check in there and here. Generally, I'd say I'm usually well informed by the routine. Seems to work well for me.

I even get emails when Larian posts on twitter.

JandK #900924 21/09/23 03:51 PM
C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Originally Posted by JandK
Twitter updates are regular and solid. I'm not sure why it's not good for communication. I regularly check in there and here. Generally, I'd say I'm usually well informed by the routine. Seems to work well for me.

I even get emails when Larian posts on twitter.
I am not professional user, but I have twitter account. However I would make a claim that without account not nearly all or bit older messages are readable from twitter. I had to login recently to see larian updates.

So it is full garbage system to inform people on platforms that require accounts to access.

We are all heroes, you and Boo and I! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice!
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello!

To ensure thorough testing, we’re indeed releasing Patch 3 this Friday, September 22 instead, along with full support on Mac.

As usual, we will post the Patch Notes for Patch 3 here once it's live tomorrow. But I have made a post on Latest News to make sure everyone is aware. Thanks for your patience!

Salo #900948 21/09/23 04:53 PM
W
stranger
stranger
W
Originally Posted by Salo
Hello!

To ensure thorough testing, we’re indeed releasing Patch 3 this Friday, September 22 instead, along with full support on Mac.

As usual, we will post the Patch Notes for Patch 3 here once it's live tomorrow. But I have made a post on Latest News to make sure everyone is aware. Thanks for your patience!

Where do you post this latest news? I do not see this topic in the Forums or the website's "News" section. Would like to know where to go for any updates about Mac without having to dig around for hours. Any help is appreciated.

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by welsh1980
Originally Posted by Salo
Hello!

Where do you post this latest news? I do not see this topic in the Forums or the website's "News" section. Would like to know where to go for any updates about Mac without having to dig around for hours. Any help is appreciated.
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=900947#Post900947

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
B
old hand
old hand
B
How do you delete a post?

Last edited by Beechams; 21/09/23 05:03 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
According to IGN Patch 3 could be delayed even longer!
Understandable since it's a huge patch but the fact we don't know what's in the patch? Until it's released? So good for them to test it before releasing it.

I know one thing that flipping patch better include :X
When you have restarted the game way too many times, just to at first change your class and now you look
You would be as frustrated as I am. And apparently, it will going to have Mac support.

Everyone wants to see the dog stop pissing on the floor. I'm that dog. But I keep pissing on the floor! Marilyn Manson
journeyman
journeyman
And for those who are too lazy to look things up LOL!

https://www.dexerto.com/baldurs-gat...ter-change-coming-in-next-patch-2303777/

Everyone wants to see the dog stop pissing on the floor. I'm that dog. But I keep pissing on the floor! Marilyn Manson

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard