Next Thread
Print Thread
F
addict
OP Offline
addict
F
So, here's the situation:

I'm in front of the hag and I want that hair of hers AND the stupid girl. My main is a Bardlock, so intense speaking skills. And I want the hair to compensate for a nasty -1 to CHA. But who is the hag talking to? Of course to Madame "I'm so emo, Bullet for my Valentine would cry over me" Shadowheart.

Please add ability to change speaker in patch 4, thanks.

I will savescum the hell out of this now, but besides wasting my precious time this is of no use.

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
P
apprentice
apprentice
P
I agree completely. It's a common request I am sure they have seen before.

I
stranger
stranger
I
If there was a like button, I believe there would be more likes to this post then posters on the forums.

K
stranger
stranger
K
This would save a LOT or resaves. I agree, it it frustrating and should be changed.

addict
addict
+1 sometime it can be annoying.

Councellor Florrick's favorite Warlock.

Back Black Geyser's DLC: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-dlc-tales-of-the-moon-cult (RTwP Isometric cRPG inspired by BG1).
W
stranger
stranger
W
Yup, after defeating a certain individual rescued man talked with whoever was the closest.

veteran
veteran
+1

Improved since Early Access, but still happens in some scenarios unfortunately. Such as the encounter with Fezzerk in Blighted Village who will beg for his life to the closest party member.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I missed out on the special dialogue at Waukeen's Rest with Wyll because I went to save the other guy, and instead the important NPC approached Lae'zel.

stranger
stranger
Sadly, it really can piss people off. When i am playing with my friend, she is coming along with me for the story and not really for the gameplay and that is why her character usually drops persuasion and deception skills. Even though i am the party leader and am the one who engage the actions, it still happens quite often that the moment we are done with a fight she is forced to be the speaking character. Would be nice to see a kind of a character priority option regarding this case.

Power is nothing withtout STYLE.
There's a reason everyone and their mum plays CHA-based characters. Having a "face" is absolutely necessary in D&D if you don't want to miss out on content / opportunities. We need to be able to choose who is talking. What we're having right now is the equivalent of a DM saying to the face of the group "actually, the NPC is talking to someone else. No, sorry you can't pitch in. No, you can't help with any skill checks." No one would like that.

Link Copied to Clipboard