Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by fylimar
Originally Posted by Kr0w93
Nothing regarding Dammon in Act 2 or the savegame issue related to talking to traders?
What is wrong with Dammon? I heard tha ttoday on reddit, that he is bugged. The Karlach quest proceeded normally for me though.

Oh, so we have one of "those' here too, always coming after each patch to tell everyone how everything is working just fine for them.

Mate, nobody cares how wonderful each patch is for you. People come here for their feedback to be seen and fixed by the developer.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Arcturus
Oh, so we have one of "those' here too, always coming after each patch to tell everyone how everything is working just fine for them.

Mate, nobody cares how wonderful each patch is for you. People come here for their feedback to be seen and fixed by the developer.

Asking what is wrong with Dammon is a perfectly valid question in this thread. And it is very different from what you make it out to be.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Since patch 3 starting a new game and speaking to shadowheart on the beach the cinematic is all wonky looks like the exorcist. Persisted to hotfix 7

E
stranger
stranger
E
Seems save error after trading is fixed - now works OK for me after updating

And broken for me, for example. Right after installing the fix.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I'm getting the Error 516 when saving my game after trading, it started yesterday.
Never had any issue before

F
stranger
stranger
F
Having the same issue with the "Strange OX" killing Dammon as well and its unaffected by the TBC mode.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Woudl it be possible for you to fix core mechanic of resistances in game? They dont work properly if you have resistance adn then get status that says "vuln". You still get half dmaage despite of what staus says. It's same case for enemies. Vuln status is fake if someoen had resitance beforehand.

S
Banned
Banned
S
My character still has no teeth, Gale romance is bugged and not triggering and my game is constantly crashing, what an overhyped shit game

T
stranger
stranger
T
FIX CRASHES!!! I CANT PLAY!!!!!!!! CANT LOAD SAVED GAMES AND CANT ACCESS TTO ACT 3!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS STUPID!!! FIX IT!

N
stranger
stranger
N
I'm having issues after this recent hotfix/update. I have never entered Act 3 but I can only speculate that it's due to a recent update. I cannot get my game to progress from Act 2 to Act 3. I have updated every aspect of my computer and it has run flawlessly for the 101 hours that Steam says I have logged without any issues. I have switched settings. I have run the game in Dx11 and Vulcan. I have verified my files multiple times and uninstalled to reinstall then to come back to the same issue. It will load both cutscenes fine and then when it's loading to initiate Act 3, I crash. When I hit submit/send report it says 0 crash reports found. I am lost and frustrated because I want to continue playing the game. It has been a week I've been dealing with this with no answer in sight. Please help.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Thanks for trying but the game is still broken, as it has been for a week. Please actually fix it next time thank you <3

S
stranger
stranger
S
Getting regular lag spikes after making actions, eg Astarion shoots something, and nothing happens for several seconds before the game decides to action it. Simarly enemy actions incur lag spike where you can almost see the game thinking about what to do! Just recently have taken an action and literally nothing happened, no die roll, no damage, no miss just nothing. You see the attack message in the combat log, but nothing follows.

Graphical issues, cloud effects just non-existent, this has been happening before latest patch\hotfix. The lagspikes are most intrusive to game flow.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
(playing on PS5) After getting into the lower city I am getting very annoying lag spikes, this causes the following issues:

1. Combat is slow and dull, I perform an action and it takes a good time for it to do.
2. Counterspell no longer works! It activates after the action and doesn't stop the spell in its tracks.
3. Bonuses no longer work in skill checks. I select what bonuses to add, press triangle and then the roll proceeds without the bonuses.

Hopefully all of this is fixed soon, I will be holding off on playing until these are adressed.

F
stranger
stranger
F
I wish we could have an estimate on the next fix. Just about to delete the game and move on.... But if I knew the fix was a week or 2 etc then at least I could plan to start playing again once it's fixed. Just getting frustrated with it to the point of giving up on principle. So sad.

Last edited by Flick; 02/10/23 11:10 PM.
veteran
veteran
The game is years away from being "fixed" they are still adding platforms at this point

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Ussnorway
The game is years away from being "fixed" they are still adding platforms at this point

The game worked fine at launch. The game breaking bugs that people are dealing with now were added in the latest patch.

R
R
Originally Posted by littlekaiser
Originally Posted by Ussnorway

The game worked fine at launch. The game breaking bugs that people are dealing with now were added in the latest patch.
Mate, it didn't work fine for a lot of folks at launch either.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Please fix the gamebreaking bug related to fast travelling/entering the Lower City in Act 3. Me and hundreds of other players (a least) are unable to progress in their games because of it.

This is the link to just one forum thread with people all complaining about the same issue: https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=907095#Post907095

On Reddit there are loads of posts with people having the bug, their games crashing when trying to enter the Lower City.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard