Print Thread
#905976 01/10/23 12:10 PM
Raz415 Offline OP
OP Offline
OK... I am now on my EIGTH playthrough. I have NEVER seen the fight between
Shadowheart and Lae'zel

WHAT TRIGGERS IT?
In which act?
How can I have missed it every single game?
I have almost always had both of them as active party members at all times, some playthroughs I only had Shadowheart. Who should be in the party? Does it matter?

It's driving me nuts, help me out smile

Last edited by Raz415; 01/10/23 12:10 PM.
Raz415 #906111 01/10/23 09:12 PM
C
C
It always happened to me in act1, in both 'good' and 'bad' playthrough, i don't have any idea how to trigger, except I guess you just have to sleep more often

oh and
in act1, did you go near the mountain pass to trigger the cutscene with the astral prism? also, did you meet kithrak and the githianky with the dragon?

Last edited by crst; 01/10/23 09:15 PM.
Raz415 #907872 04/10/23 05:37 PM
Raz415 Offline OP
OP Offline
In most of my playthroughs, I have triggered that cutscene
at the goblin camp, before I met Kith'rak Voss
. This playthrough I have visited the bridge first and triggered the cutscene there.

Could it have anything to do with dismissing / respeccing Shadowheart? Because I think then the artifact automatically goes to me. Sometimes I have triggered her dialogue about the artifact changing ownership by talking to her shortly after, but many times we never had that talk.

Do you remember in which act it occurs? Is it when ending the night at camp, in the morning or at another location?

PS: This playthrough I have rested so much, I stopped getting any cutscenes in Act 1. I guess I got them "all".

Link Copied to Clipboard