Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
M
stranger
stranger
M
Shadowheart no longer follows in my group as of patch 4.

Tried everything/ deaths etc. Tried different saved points. nothing.

She will not follow at all.....

NICE......

Salo Offline OP
Community Manager
OP Offline
Community Manager
Originally Posted by Motojunkie86

NICE......

Hey! The team is aware of this issue and they are looking into it

B
stranger
stranger
B
Can't kiss my partners since the update, very sad. Tells me Astarion is unavailable, which ya know is normal for him but not at this point in the story xD.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Also, "Fixed the Traveller's Chest tutorial pop-up not triggering when you approach a Traveller's Chest for the first time." Does this also fix the issue of multiple Traveller's Chests appearing in camp sometimes?
Thank you for another massive patch, keep them coming![/quote]

i just checked and no it does not which is super unfortunate, I sent in 2 seperate bug reports about the duplicate chest issue and I did not hear anything back. wish they would fix that one as its holding up my savefile in fear of losing items I place in it. at the very least an email back acknowledging the issue and confirming items placed in it will be moved into the other one so I dont have to worry about losing my items would be great. the only other solution is for me to add another layer of micromanaging an already terrible chest/inventory managment system constantly moving things from one chest to another, as the duped chest defaults to "send items to chest" option.

Last edited by samhainmitch; 02/11/23 05:28 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Baihu
Tells me Astarion is unavailable, which ya know is normal for him

Thanks for the laugh lol.

Kissing animations are gone for me. I see Astarion got some new lines for them, but it's only subtitles with the dreaded "1. continue" and no sound.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
How long before Hotfix #10 is released to fix everything this patch screwed up?

Salo Offline OP
Community Manager
OP Offline
Community Manager
An update:

Today’s update also upgrades AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution to Version 2.2, enabling an increase in image quality for FSR users, with similar performance benefits to FSR 1.0. Steam Deck users, rejoice!

Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail
I asked in another thread, why have two very requested features not been put into the game yet? Use of the Original Racial Modifiers and Paladins Choosing Divine Patreon? Both of these where in EA and from what modders have shown is the base coding is still in the game for these. Why not just reenable them or give them a toggle for players to use. This should be simple, is actually widely requested and would require minimal dev work.

addict
addict
I'm surprised and a little disappointed that companion and inventory management didn't get any less tedious. That was also widely requested. Another thing to look forward to in the next patch, I suppose.

B
old hand
old hand
B
Besides the icky kissy-kisy stuff, anything else the patch mess up?

B
B
Originally Posted by Motojunkie86

NICE......

Hi, can you elaborate on this please? I have Shadowheart in my group. After installing patch4 and loading my latest savegame (in act1) she continues to follow me along with the other companions. Is that part broken for you or did you mean that she won't join you as a companion at all?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by t1mekill3r

Kissing animations are gone for me. I see Astarion got some new lines for them, but it's only subtitles with the dreaded "1. continue" and no sound.
In my game, at least, the kissing scene is also gone with Wyll. Asking for a kiss causes the conversation to end immediately.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Estelindis

In my game, at least, the kissing scene is also gone with Wyll. Asking for a kiss causes the conversation to end immediately.

Same with Shadowheart so I guess they're all broken now.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Estelindis

Same with Shadowheart so I guess they're all broken now.
Okay, it seems to be a mod issue. I had thought at first that it couldn't be, because I had disabled my mods and then loaded an old, pre-mod save, but it turned out that I still had some overrides in there. Once I removed those, the kiss scene occurs again.

HOWEVER...

...while previously Wyll ended the kiss scene with an adorable sappy smile, he now looks unhappy afterwards! Like, he's smiling, and then his mouth turns downwards like he just remembered something really unpleasant, and he starts scowling. laugh

EDIT: Okay, the precise sequence of events is as follows.
1) Camera on Wyll, normal post-kiss smile.
2) Camera on my character, looking down and then looking back up.
3) Camera on Wyll, his mouth turns down and his expression becomes displeased.

EDIT 2: It may be worth mentioning that, prior to this patch, the kiss always ended the conversation. Maybe this weird expression change is as a result of us being returned to the normal conversation menu now, after the kiss.

Last edited by Estelindis; 02/11/23 07:56 PM. Reason: Elaboration of kiss scene change.
N
stranger
stranger
N
Is there an option to revert to the previous multi-select system on console in the settings that I may have overlooked?

The new way is kinda bad.

You can't hold the right shoulder button and sweep to select entire rows/columns with the new system. Using that button now opens the menu wheel even when already in your inventory.

And I can't seem to find a way to move a group of multiselelcted items from my inventory to a container or vice versa. The button I would use to move groups of items (X) now just selects/deselects individual items.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

N
stranger
stranger
N
They made inventory management on console WORSE.

stranger
stranger
Thank you for all this incredibly thorough work! Patch notes like these really make my day.

stranger
stranger
I'm curious if anyone else notices some unusually passive AI behavior in Act 1 combat sequences? One of the goblins at the gate appeared to struggle; the one on the lower tier of the hill opposite the gate and Zevlor. Perhaps he was boxed in by my Tav, but the AI took a long time to decide to dash up one of the ledges (like, literally 1 meter), return to its original position on the lower ledge, and then end it's turn.

Similarly, Lump doesn't appear to understand he can leave the house in the Blighted Village to participate in the combat. He cast Blur on himself, cast one arrow out a window, and then is sort of pacing on his turn. He can reach my party members, but I suppose he would need to cross a small patch of fire on the ground to do so efficiently. Otherwise, it would take multiple turns for him to cross around the outside of the house to find a direct line of sight with my characters.

(edit: obviously, these are observations made on the new patch, no mods ever installed for this game so no chance of that)

Last edited by ibull; 02/11/23 07:41 PM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
Please change controller multiselect back to R2!! Holding square takes longer and is not as user friendly

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Bomor
"Archfey warlocks now get a choice of cantrip at Level 4 as intended." I know of at least one person who will be very happy to read this! hehe
Yeah, I'm glad it's finally fixed, but after almost 4 months, I finally got tired of waiting and moved on to something else. I figured it was such a small thing that it would have been fixed pretty quick, so I put my game on hold and waited for the fix. If I knew it would take almost 4 months for it to get fixed, I might have played on without it, although the one I wanted to take was a non-combat cantrip so that would have ruined a bit of my out of combat experience. If I were going to take a combat cantrip, I could have managed without it.

When each hotfix and patch came and didn't fix it, I began to wonder if I was the only one playing an Archfey Warlock. I found very few mentions of it here or other forums. Out of curiosity I looked up some play throughs on YouTube and found a few playing Archfey Warlocks. I skipped through until they hit level 4, and not a single one noticed the missing cantrip.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard