apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
[Linked Image from imgur.com]

There is a way???

apprentice
apprentice
It should autoremove in the next long rest, If I rememeber correctly. Have you try it?

If not, doesn't matter too much. You don't spend much time in that camp anymore

addict
addict
How does this even happen?

P
prtpj Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
Originally Posted by kharneth
It should autoremove in the next long rest, If I rememeber correctly. Have you try it?

If not, doesn't matter too much. You don't spend much time in that camp anymore

I already did 3 long rest

I would like to remove it because its almost over Shadowheart and sometimes is a bit difficult to click on her to dialogue

P
prtpj Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
Originally Posted by t1mekill3r
How does this even happen?

Its my Dark Urge playthrough, so I took goblins side and during the party event to cheer our victory over the druid, the goblins putted Volo back to the cage.

[Linked Image from imgur.com]

Last edited by prtpj; 05/11/23 02:26 PM.
stranger
stranger
Interesting message and it made me smile. The game never ceases to amaze!

T
addict
addict
T
Man never saw this Bug and i actually Test the hell out of this Game and find a Lot of then..
Try to Wipe Clean all Data from the Game from your PC, and in Evry Major Update Never Run old Saves becouse the older versions always make bugs to Happen..
i actuall had already beated the Game Tons of Times just becouse of this Shitty thing.
I know it Sucks.. but the Best Advice i can gave yu all with 1000 times in this game is this..
ALWAYS start a New Game when a Major Patch came out..
this way yu will avoid a Bunch of Bad Situations..
(and Bugs that Start to apear becouse of the Old Version Saves..)

Just for yu to understand.. Act 1,2 of this game already started to Feel like Skyrin beginning.. becouse i already saw so many times.
(already know the best way to make Battles, encounters, quest lines, places to go first and not.. yeah i already eat this game alive.)

Last edited by Thorvic; 05/11/23 10:44 PM.
P
prtpj Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
Originally Posted by Thorvic
Man never saw this Bug and i actually Test the hell out of this Game and find a Lot of then..
Try to Wipe Clean all Data from the Game from your PC, and in Evry Major Update Never Run old Saves becouse the older versions always make bugs to Happen

Did you means all files inside Steam\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data???
This wont break my game forcing me to reinstall it?

ALWAYS start a New Game when a Major Patch came out..
this way yu will avoid a Bunch of Bad Situations..
(and Bugs that Start to apear becouse of the Old Version Saves..)

If I do that I will never end this game. I play when I can, I play its slow and I still in act1 and I want to see the game's ending.

T
addict
addict
T
"Did you means all files inside Steam\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data???"
This wont break my game forcing me to reinstall it?

Yup, sometimes still keep some stuff inside there after uninstall.. just take a Look to see if its wiped out when yu uninstall..
then just make a clean install of the game and use the save from cloud or create a Backup..
(i just turn off Cloud and autosaves in my game since 3.0 and actually help a lot on Frame Drops and Some Cutscenes Wonky animations.. pretty crazy.)

"If I do that I will never end this game. I play when I can, I play its slow and I still in act1 and I want to see the game's ending."
yeah i do understand.. that sux a lot, i had to Redone so Much already act 1,2 of this game that im really taking a Time off..
but was the only way i find out to avoid some Crazy stuff happening in my games after Major patches..
just Wipe Clean evrything and start a new one.

Last edited by Thorvic; 06/11/23 03:51 AM.
P
prtpj Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
"Did you means all files inside Steam\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data???"

"If I do that I will never end this game. I play when I can, I play its slow and I still in act1 and I want to see the game's ending."
yeah i do understand.. that sux a lot, i had to Redone so Much already act 1,2 of this game that im really taking a Time off..
but was the only way i find out to avoid some Crazy stuff happening in my games after Major patches..
just Wipe Clean evrything and start a new one.

If a game cant handle its own major updates its a big issue...

T
addict
addict
T
(If a game cant handle its own major updates its a big issue...)

Indeed bro.. yu are 100% correct..
thats what iv been trying to make people understand since 3.0 came out..
but No Body Care and most of then call me a Hater or that iv been too Harsh on the Game..
but the Fact is this.. i have a Terminal Disiese yu know.. so im Stuck at Home for more then 4 months now.. and my Clock is Ticking man..
i will have to Hang my Boots i Less than a Year i bet, becouse my situation its getting worse and worse evryday..
and all i really wanted from this Game was to actually have One Last Shot at Him running ok so i can Move On with my Life..
but Looks Like Larian only is bothering to Increase stuff in the Game and not actually Fix hin..
and so i have to Gave Up..
becouse by the time this Shit will be Playable again.. i bet i will be dead already.
funny thing isant it ?
thats why i eat this Game alive becouse i dont Have time like the others to actually wait.

(i Hate talk about my personal Disease becouse people always change with me when i talk about it.. thats why i never told this shit here..)
But man Good Lucky with this Game, i Really wish yu can get More out of it then i have..

Last edited by Thorvic; 06/11/23 09:53 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by prtpj
If I do that I will never end this game. I play when I can, I play its slow and I still in act1 and I want to see the game's ending.

Well then dont patch until your game is finished ?

P
prtpj Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
(If a game cant handle its own major updates its a big issue...)

Indeed bro.. yu are 100% correct..
thats what iv been trying to make people understand since 3.0 came out..
but No Body Care and most of then call me a Hater or that iv been too Harsh on the Game..
but the Fact is this.. i have a Terminal Disiese yu know.. so im Stuck at Home for more then 4 months now.. and my Clock is Ticking man..
i will have to Hang my Boots i Less than a Year i bet, becouse my situation its getting worse and worse evryday..
and all i really wanted from this Game was to actually have One Last Shot at Him running ok so i can Move On with my Life..
but Looks Like Larian only is bothering to Increase stuff in the Game and not actually Fix hin..
and so i have to Gave Up..
becouse by the time this Shit will be Playable again.. i bet i will be dead already.
funny thing isant it ?
thats why i eat this Game alive becouse i dont Have time like the others to actually wait.

(i Hate talk about my personal Disease becouse people always change with me when i talk about it.. thats why i never told this shit here..)
But man Good Lucky with this Game, i Really wish yu can get More out of it then i have..

I see your point, but as I said, I would like to see the game's ending (at least with one good char and with dark urge), but I have a short time to play during my night and I always play games slow, taking pics and enjoying that game without any rush. Not with that thing "I need to finish this fast, doing everything possible like a locusts swarm devouring each game possible.

And I cant compare our situations, I was just telling why to me restart the game after each major patch isnt a "possibility".

At least, if that cage had a health bar I could try to explode it laugh

If there is no solution which involves restart the story, I will have to get used with that thing standing there laugh

T
addict
addict
T
Just keep going with the Story Then..
becouse yu Change from Camps a Few times even in Act 1..
Maybe yu didant Noticed.. but theres a Different Camp Cell for evry inner Place in this Game..
Like theres a Unique Camp for Underdark, 1 for goblin camp, 1 for the Cellar, 1 for the Grove and so On get it ?
Try this out to see if will disapear.

(i alwas Explore the entire Map Up before going to Underdark 1,2 so this Camp yu are showing is actually the First One i always See.. when im almost ending the Act 1 already in another..
theres a different camp Cell for Rosymary montain pass and another inside the Crasche..)
Bunch of People dont Know that but this Camp is the First one.. and yu will only see him in the Upper Part of act 1

(btw did yu Free Him in the Goblin Camp for this to happen ? im actually pretty curious to understand how his cell only go to Camp..
becouse when yu free him he is supposed to just Stay at camp then yu finish the quest and get the invisible eye from him.. thats it..
if yu do the Invisible Eye Quest with him.. he will leave and yu will find him in act 3 only.)

I advice yu Get the Invisible eye from him.. its Pretty important for act 2,3 trust me. yu dont want to miss it.

Last edited by Thorvic; 07/11/23 07:26 PM.
P
prtpj Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
Just keep going with the Story Then..
becouse yu Change from Camps a Few times even in Act 1..
Maybe yu didant Noticed.. but theres a Different Camp Cell for evry inner Place in this Game..

In fact I did notice that. I love games with details like that. The issue happens only in main camp
I think I already saw all caml "cells" in the first map and underdark (I usually go to camp frequently)

btw did yu Free Him in the Goblin Camp for this to happen ?

Talking about Volo? Yes, I did free him before tell Minthara to party on main camp celebrating druids' deaths. It was a funny thing when narrator voice spoke the goblins took Volo back to the cage (he already was in my camp, I told him about tadpole in my eyes before the "surgery" to remove my eye instead of the tadpole. In fact Volo did remove my char's eye without leave the cage during the goblin celebration

T
addict
addict
T
"Talking about Volo? Yes, I did free him before tell Minthara to party on main camp"

Maybe its the Couse then..
Yu have any older Salve from Before yu do That ? Just Test Something.
Try Save Him, go to Camp Asap, finish quest and get the eye to get rid of him..

(in my dark Games when i go tell her about this.. i already ged rid of hin from camp years ago..)

i always like to let the Party for Last in my games.. i explore and do evrything then i go there to Finish.. at least the Upper Part of act 1
Then i go Underdark1,2 and act 2 asap or i go before in the Creche if Laezel is in the Party..
(Btw.. yu can go to Rosymary Map without Braking the Grove, Druid Quest.. but for this to Work yu Have to Deal with Cagha first.. Find her secret, take her down and yu can go.)

i already tested so much of this game Bro..haha that i actually find a lot of Secrets that nobody nos yet..
(like the Water to Clean Blood Before Cinematics..haha)
or a Secret Iten yu can gave to Shadow to Unlock a unique Conversation, scenematic.. this game has a lot of this Stuff.
Bunch of Unique and Crazy secrets..

Its a Selune Statue yu can Find in act 2.. but yu cant Give it direct to Her.. yu have to Let her Loot and Keep the iten in her inventory for the Stuff to Trigger.. will not say when becouse its a Heavy Spoiler.. but just do it if yu Romance her.. yu will Thank me a Lot.. becouse the conversation is short but F. AMazing.

Last edited by Thorvic; 08/11/23 12:01 AM.
P
prtpj Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
"Talking about Volo? Yes, I did free him before tell Minthara to party on main camp"

Maybe its the Couse then..
Yu have any older Salve from Before yu do That ? Just Test Something.
Try Save Him, go to Camp Asap, finish quest and get the eye to get rid of him..

(in my dark Games when i go tell her about this.. i already ged rid of hin from camp years ago..)

i always like to let the Party for Last in my games.. i explore and do evrything then i go there to Finish.. at least the Upper Part of act 1
Then i go Underdark1,2 and act 2 asap or i go before in the Creche if Laezel is in the Party..
(Btw.. yu can go to Rosymary Map without Braking the Grove, Druid Quest.. but for this to Work yu Have to Deal with Cagha first.. Find her secret, take her down and yu can go.)

i already tested so much of this game Bro..haha that i actually find a lot of Secrets that nobody nos yet..
(like the Water to Clean Blood Before Cinematics..haha)
or a Secret Iten yu can gave to Shadow to Unlock a unique Conversation, scenematic.. this game has a lot of this Stuff.
Bunch of Unique and Crazy secrets..

Its a Selune Statue yu can Find in act 2.. but yu cant Give it direct to Her.. yu have to Let her Loot and Keep the iten in her inventory for the Stuff to Trigger.. will not say when becouse its a Heavy Spoiler.. but just do it if yu Romance her.. yu will Thank me a Lot.. becouse the conversation is short but F. AMazing.

If Volo is gone before the goblin party, there isnt cage, so no "bug", but I already did too much progress after the party...doesnt worth roll back to that save.

I like to discovery new things depending what we do ingame. For example, be quiet while Astarion speak with durge monster hunter...

T
addict
addict
T
Pretty cool..haha
this game its like this its always trowing at me something new when i make a new run.. already made 11
and even when i tried to Force the F. Game to run things equal..
the game slap my face and says no asshole.. i will do things a little bit different this time..
its so F. complex act 1,2 of this game that i can assure yu..
even if yu try a Step by Step of 1 of my runs.. things will go different for yu.. im not joking..haha

Link Copied to Clipboard