Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Currently in act 2 in moonrise towers and I'm experiencing what ppl are talking about with act 3 delays.

I've watched a few videos of my first playthrough same card same graphic settings I was at 130+ now I'm in the same spot I'm at 73 and dropping.

The delay with talking to npcs or even just swapping characters is becoming really annoying what 1000 fixes did you guys employ?

I really love the game I'm trying to muscle through it but if it gets worse as we go I've read ps5 players can't even play at the moment. Why is there no emergency patches coming out to fix all this.

Volunteer Moderator
Online Content
Volunteer Moderator
Are you using Vulkan or DX11? I had lots of frame rate drops in act 2 using Vulkan, but DX11 has so far been fine.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
I'm swapping between the 2 but I'm mostly on dx11 the input lag started in grymforge stopped for the most part now I'm in moonrise towers and I clicked to talk to one npc took 30 seconds. On that note halsin no longer follows and wylls dialogue broke after the dancing scene. My fps is taking a huge hit on the same settings I started with i dont know how to explain or what to test out at this point still playing through though I'll see what happens in act 3 maybe I'll stop there and wait for some fixes again.

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Yeah moonrise is the end for me now can't even leave camp right away takes almost 40 seconds can't talk to the bug bear npc takes forever as well

Link Copied to Clipboard