Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Salo Offline OP
Community Manager
OP Offline
Community Manager
We have a small hotfix for you today, which addresses some crashes that were occurring in certain instances, such as starting a conversation with Cazador (kind of a cheating move on his part).

CHANGES
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when joining with a second controller and activating split-screen in certain places.
  • Fixed a crash occurring in certain spots in the game (For example, when speaking in certain conditions to Cazardor, or Thisobald Thorm)

Thank you for reporting these issues to us. If you have any bugs to report, please reach out to our support team. Thank you for playing Baldur’s Gate 3.

stranger
stranger
Thank you for this! You guys are working relentlessly on the game to give us the best experience possible and I thank you for that. However, Minthara is still bugged and in desperate need of some more content, it's been 3 months and I think Minthy fans have been very patient, please do give her some love~

And thank you for the hard work! Patch 5 was amazing! Please fix Minthara in the next patch, give her some greeting variety and a working kiss option in camp (which was supposed to trigger in a previous update?) so she doesn't feel singled out.

Minthara bug list, updated for Hotfix #22.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Salo
such as starting a conversation with Cazador (kind of a cheating move on his part).

As Wyll said, the suckers are wily.

If we're making requests, I respectfully ask for an option to follow unascended Astarion in his ending scene on the docks. It's been 5 patches (very nice and appreciated patches), but I still can't roleplay my own character in that ending.

apprentice
apprentice
If we're making requests, I'd also like the team to give us more updates on social media. The pre-patch announcement was a very nice surprise! laugh

Minthara is still bugged eh? I'm glad we can at least get her without mass murder now. Although I wish there was another way besides randomly knocking her out.

old hand
old hand
Thank you! smile

journeyman
journeyman
Thank you!

Originally Posted by t1mekill3r
If we're making requests, I respectfully ask for an option to follow unascended Astarion in his ending scene on the docks. It's been 5 patches (very nice and appreciated patches), but I still can't roleplay my own character in that ending.

Originally Posted by Greek Tragedy
If we're making requests, I'd also like the team to give us more updates on social media. The pre-patch announcement was a very nice surprise! laugh

If we're making requests, I'd like to second both.

apprentice
apprentice
Many thanks for your hard work!

However, Minthara is in dire need of help. After years of EA and months of release she's very much bugged and lacks in content. So far only has very much missable Act 1 romance scene after which... barely anything aside newly added epilogue. Her supposed camp kiss doesn't even seems to exist.
Can't thank you enough for beginning implementing her "good run" recruitment, though so far she still chills at the same tent as Halsin and they do not react at each other at all. Hopefully, she eventually gets some cinematic and voiced "good" recruitment and, possibly a personal quest. Aside from Orin, so Drow assassins or hunting down True Souls contacts in the city would be good laugh

#JusticeForMinthara
B
stranger
stranger
B
My PS5 is still crashing when second player joins. I press the button on my second controller the screen splits and then it freezes and crashes the game. I have tried several times and get the same result on two of my current games.

(Edit)

I just loaded a game and left camp then tried and the second player joined fine. I then loaded another multiplayer game from there and split screen was on already and working. The only common issue I know of is that both games were saved at camp.

Last edited by Berserk32; 02/12/23 06:28 PM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
Thank you for all of your hard work! Please please PLEASE fix the zaithisk/Laezel bug in the Creche. She won't ask to sit in first, and the doctor is stuck with no dialogue after the zaithisk explodes. Such a shame because I'm only now getting into Baldur's Gate properly and am a little blocked by this bug. Amazing game, but please help!

F
stranger
stranger
F
???????? ??????? ???? ?? ?????????? ?????? ???? #5 ?? ?????? macOS

F
stranger
stranger
F
?????? ?? WIN ??? ???????? ?????? ?????????? ????? ?????????? ????? ?5, ? ???????????? MACos ?? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??????????. ? ???? ?????? ? ??????????? ? ?????? ????????, ???? ????? ? ? ??????? ????. ????????? ???? ?? ?????? ? ??????????? ?? ????? ?????? ?????

T
addict
addict
T
So Finally i could Beat my Two Last Games ever and Tested the New Ending.. and Hell Yeah!
thats what i have been wanting from the First Time i Beat the Game and Now 1400 hrs later i Finally can Put a Real End for my Tale..
(they even Left a Little Bit Open endend so if they Made some DLC in the Future will totally Work at Least for my Character.. some endings maybe not gave yu this feeling.)

Already Started a New Solo Honor Mode just becouse im a Souls Cyco Player and i want Pain. haha
Btw Now with the New Epilogue and the New Ending i Finally Have a Real Reason to Bring all companions one Last Time
(Before i always Felt Stupid to Bring all of then when Most of the Tale they stay in camp)

But Now this could Work even if they did not Follow yu the entire Time..
Finally Thanks Larian and sorry for been a Asshole this hole time but Finally i can be Proud of my Time spend in this Game
FINALLY! lol

i Need to Take a time of from Here and the Game, my Real life Stuff is getting worse and maybe i will never had a chance to go back..
So Thanks for Gaving me at Least one Last wish as my Swan Song..
The Clock is Ticking For me im too old and sick..sad stuff but now i can Move on and deal with my Rarsh Reallity and wait for the Worst Proud of it.
(i did not waste my last days at least..lol)

There are still some Minor Visual Bugs i Find Out..
Like the Iron Hand Guard when yu Get in to the Dracos Pass.. her Cheek felt like Luffy Power the stuff stick during the scenematics and i really lought a lot watching that thing spreading around the entire thing..haha
Or Shadowheart Hair still goes Black when she get Naked in the Beach Scene, The Gur Lady axe Blinking like a Christmas Three that really was Funny to watch..
But So Far.. Just Keep the Hard Work and this Game will Finally Be Running Perfect..
(Shame i will not be able to see it i beleave but.. i wish yu made better for the Others that will be here for life..)

Finally i can call this Game a Masterpiece.. 9/10
Fix the rest and will turn into a 10/10
Best Game i Have played in Years.. More then 10 easy.

Btw i even Cry a little bit when i get to the Prologue..
Just to Think i finally get the ending that i wanted from the start..
(Felt like Witcher 3 Blood and Wine the Last conversation yu Have with Regis..)
Thanks for that Larian..lol

Last edited by Thorvic; 05/12/23 03:22 AM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Create water is broken on PS5 since last patch it’s defaulting to smallest size and it’s not costing any spell slot when your have at least level 2 spell slot unlocked
This was working prior to 12/2

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm sure the new patch is great. But until something is done about the change to multiselect and moving mass items between containers on console, I can't play. The last response anyone got was a month ago, before hotfix 10/11 saying that it was a known thing and would be addressed. But we're up to patch 5 and hotfix 12, and no rollback, no word. If it's difficult to fix, it'd be great to know. If it's a fix that's coming, then most of us that have stopped playing altogether because of the change to multiselect would at least know we'll be able to pick it up again in the near future.

It's also not just an issue with moving multiselected items between containers (which you can't), books also just get read. People are accidentally consuming items. And it's so slow. If the loot is not for loot hoarding, then why have we got two hands and multiple pouches to hoard things in? We just want to move things around quickly again with R2/LT, X.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Unfortunately the game is unplayable for me on PS5 post the patch and hot fix. I've done everything I can think of to try to fix this -- uninstalling/reinstalling, rebuilding my database, new saves, etc etc., but the game crashes approximately every 2 min. I'm on act 3 in the lower city.

Super bummed and hoping this gets a fix in the next few days.

A
old hand
old hand
A
Since a few requests concerning Astarion's dock scene have already been made in this thread, I hope it is alright to add another one: I was overjoyed when I noticed that Origin-Gale is now able to save Karlach at the docks. Unfortunately unascended Origin-Astarion still cannot do anything to help her, despite cowering only a few feet away from the scene.

This is gruelling in and of itself but especially so, since going with Wyll would be her autonomous decision. So handing over the control to herself - as she is already having a monologue - or to Wyll, would be much more preferable than to just watch her go up in flames.

It would also be nice, if the comments which the other companions make while Companion-Astarion is dashing to safety would be changed to those from the Origin version, as those treat the situation with more concern and are more fitting to the characters as well as the situation.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Error CE-108255-1 on PS5 - in current state game is unplayable on ps5 for over a month.

T
addict
addict
T
Well in My Last Game went pretty Nice actually..
Only Minsc coment when he run away maybe was a Bug i did not get any other comenting..
But was Nice a lot Minsc telling hin that he would go find hin Latter.

and in the Prologue they become actually a Duet in the Underdark.
Astarion became the Batman of the underdark pretty amazing.
He just always Changes Lair without telling Minsc.. but they become like True bros as far as i understood.
Lae'zel became the Comet.. she is a True Doughter of Gith Now.
Jaheira is Bored and want me to do Hero stuff with Her..
and I endup with Shadow.. and we even have our own advetures when we went out in the world after the Dock and romance scene before the Party..pretty Neat stuff.
At the start the Party she even ask yu what we gonna tell to the others.. amazing. made me really Happy the new ending..
Top Notch no joke.
Now this game has a True Hero Ending. 9/10
i Cant gave then a 10/10 becouse still has some things to be fixed..
if they Smooth what is Broken and Fix the lingering Bugs that plague the game till this day..
then Trully will be a 10/10 a full experience..
And i Mean that becouse this game now has Beginning, Middle and a True end for both Sides of the Tale..
Now yu can be a Hero and be Proud of It.. or Be a Scumbag and feel like Thanos..
Thast how a game like these should have been from the start.. xD
A complete experience.

Last edited by Thorvic; 06/12/23 12:43 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
?????????!!!!! ????????????.

???????? ?????????? ???? ?? ?????? MACos ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? WIN. ?? ????? ?????? ??????????? ? ?????? ????????!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard