Next Thread
Print Thread
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Hello,

So since updating to patch 5 the cross save tick box has disappeared from my pc version (still shows up on my ps5)

I have tried logging out/in from my larian account, disconnecting/connecting my GoG and psn acounts, rebooting everything, nothing works.

Is this thing completely busted now in patch 5?

R
stranger
stranger
R
Same issue. PS5 still sees it, but PC no longer has the box. Logged into Larian account and everything.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I discovered that if u have a controller connected you'll se an ingame option to login into your Larian account by pressing X on the controller. If you do this, the cross save option will appear on the game settings menu, however you have to login every time you launch the game.
Also, I still haven't found a way to do this with keyboard and mouse.

stranger
stranger
Same here.

Not modded. Disappeared on my two GOG PC installs. No xbox controller to try

stranger
stranger
Glad I saw this before I tried to reinstall. Same issue. Two GOG PC installs. The option tick box shows up on my PS5.

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Originally Posted by StuMx
I discovered that if u have a controller connected you'll se an ingame option to login into your Larian account by pressing X on the controller. If you do this, the cross save option will appear on the game settings menu, however you have to login every time you launch the game.
Also, I still haven't found a way to do this with keyboard and mouse.

OMG that worked! I plugged in an old xbox 360 controller i had lying around. Thank StuMx smile

Link Copied to Clipboard