Next Thread
Print Thread
R
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
R
Hey there,

i do see that several bugs have been reported. I have not downloaded Patch 5 yet. I learned my lesson after patch 4. Act 3 was bugged to hell for me and partly unplayable. So i rolled back to patch 3 for now.

I am very much tempted and want to see the epilogues of my characters. But then again i see the buig threads and i'm not so trustful...

A friend had the effect that a romanced Wyll thought her character was Lae'zel. I saw save gave bugs, Honor mode bugs. The whole end battle is bugged for some people. So what does a nice epilogue bring if you can't play the game to get that ending in the first place? Once bitten, twice careful. You know how it goes.

My idea is to try and get a rough estimation for people, to see if patch 5 is worth downloading beforethey do. So my question to you all is: Does anyone experience any bugs after patch 5? If yes, what bugs is it?

J
J
I can only speak for act 1 currently, as I started a new playthrough over the weekend.

So far no problems, on the contrary, the game feels better than ever and I got a lot of interactions, I never had before. The performance is great, way over 120fps on vulcan, no crashes, no corrupted save files...

Some things in act 1 are still not adressed (and probably never will) like Shadowhearts first romance scene occuring twice. All in all I'm slightly optimistic for the rest of the game.

J
J
I can only speak for act 1 currently, as I started a new playthrough over the weekend.

So far no problems, on the contrary, the game feels better than ever and I got a lot of interactions, I never had before. The performance is great, way over 120fps on vulcan, no crashes, no corrupted save files...

Some things in act 1 are still not adressed (and probably never will) like Shadowhearts first romance scene occuring twice. All in all I'm slightly optimistic for the rest of the game.

J
J

J
J

J
J

J
J

J
J

J
J

R
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
R
Well, one post of the sam type is enough. wink

I hope more peoplke will post here sop i camn decide if i should downlodad patch 5. Would really help.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
PS5 post patch 5 no problems game is finally stable and textures are actually loading, seeing interactions and scenes that I never saw before, truly insane how bugged this game was, get patch 5 not even a question

K
stranger
stranger
K
I'm at ACT II on a new playthrough. Several bugs that I reported seem to have been fixed: the Duergar boats are back where they should be instead of on the shore, I can see everything in the trader inventor with a controller, and arrows are not passing through houses anymore. A couple of nice twists have been added to dialogue with companions also.

So far, this is the first patch since patch 2 that has improved the game for me.

R
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
R
I play on computer.

Do you guys play with mods?

A
stranger
stranger
A
I have this all over the place: https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=927447&#Post927447

And I've never had any problems with Act 1 and even Act 2, only Act 3 was buggy. Well, it kinda still is.

Link Copied to Clipboard