Print Thread
P
prtpj Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
Hi everyone o/

Before patch5 if I uninstalled a mod and try to load a save which had that mod, there was an alert msg warning me the game could be unstable and ask me if I want to proceed.

I clicked "yes" and only a few mods caused CTD the game (likes "bags, bags, bags" if I keeped any bag from it), but almost all mods I could remove and still load my save normally

After patch5 happens almost the same thing, but after click "yes" the game simply close the alert msg panel and do nothing, doesnt even try to load.
But after load a save without mods and then try to load a save with missing mod, the game goes to load screen and after 100% it load the save without mods and not the save I did selected with missing mods

So, I cant uninstall any mod, I cant even disable it or my saves wont be loaded.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I hope they hotfix this soon. The work around is incredibly tedious.

Last edited by Galidren; 05/12/23 12:58 AM.
stranger
stranger
I tried the workaround and it didn't work.

I hate how I am unable to disable mods now. I am stuck with a huge list of mods installed if I wish to play a modded character. This is bad as the more mods installed must surely make the game more unstable.

I try to keep my mod list down in size, but I am unable to do this now.
I keep a list of mods for different characters and uninstall/install mods for each of the characters (I know... I have a problem...lol) as I play them. This helps to keep game file size down. Yes, some mods can't do this, which is why most of my mods are not game-breaking and don't overwrite game files, or change how the game plays... I just use pretties like dice and standalone hair and heads, etc.

Please Larian, fix this problem that wasn't there before the last patch. Pretty please.

Link Copied to Clipboard