Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
While trying to free the Owl Bear cub from the Goblin camp, I somehow got it set on hostile and it joined the Goblins in attacking me. So, I knocked it out (1 hit point), and finished off the Goblins. I was curious whether it would later appear at my camp. Happily, it did!

So, I tried the same trick with Minthara. I killed the other two Goblin leaders, then reduced her to one hitpoint and left her alive. This was enough to complete the Save the Grove and Teiflings quests, even though she technically had not died.

Now, I'm at Moonrise, and no Minthara. I would like to suggest that Minthara actually has to die to complete the quests above or, if she's disabled but alive, that the player be able to save her at Moonrise (preferred option) and still complete the Act I quests.

old hand
old hand
So I think that you have to make her temporarily hostile, like by stealing something in front of her, and not directly attack her, in order for her to appear at Moonrise. Really, really weird I know. Minthara is by far the buggiest companion.

Edit: I myself did try the method of making her temporarily hostile, and she did appear at Moonrise for me. I recruited her, but she felt empty and buggy, no cutscenes at camp or romance option.

Last edited by Ecc2ca; 16/12/23 01:33 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard