Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
veteran
veteran
imo Wyll is best used as fish food... at least that gives a buff

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hopefully the new patch add more things for Minthara since she is the evil route companion...

journeyman
journeyman
This is what I am hoping, have sent my share of constructive Minthara feedback a while back ago and would be a really fun blast if anything was considered, would make sense for the patch to take handful of months to bake if they sweep all 'evil' paths with cinematic endings.

Just like how Lae'zel had a cinematic ending in regards to Vlaakith, would be fun if Minthara would get a visual one for thsoe who go down the path of going back to Menzoberranzan.

Just like what was posted in this compilation;
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=940248#Post940248

Now is the time if ever to finally wrap up the development all revolving around Minthara, she still feels half baked with oversights here and there, like for example no relationship branched dialogue tree, to ask how she feels about us and ability to break up in a controlled manner and least of all the biggest ovesight, no variable greetings in accordance to her total approval rate, just stuck on the " you wish to consult" me like why even have an approval meter for her at this point otherwise, its there to gauge the players of how she slowly warms up to us as a companion.

Last edited by Xenonian; 22/04/24 06:21 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Eddiar
Hopefully the new patch add more things for Minthara since she is the evil route companion...
As in even more ways to recruit her for the "good" path instead of actually giving the evil PCs some exclusive content justifying their choices?

I don't have much hope for the game's direction at this point, I am afraid.

Last edited by Brainer; 01/05/24 04:22 PM.
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard