Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
zg4real Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Z
I completed Honour Mode, had a great time and enjoyed it immensely. Problem is now I want to jack up the difficulty even more and I like some of the Custom options for that, but the Honour ruleset is not available in Custom mode (no Legendary Actions for bosses). Question is if I start Honour mode, then intentionally jump off the Nautiloid right away to force Custom mode, will I be able to modify the options like in regular custom mode, and more importantly will the bosses still have their Legendary Actions?

old hand
old hand
Teh honour ruleset IS available if you die on honour, and continue the game. That's what I'm playing now, I let myself get TPK'd at the Nautiloid.

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.
veteran
veteran
Yeah, I'm also perplexed that they added Legendary actions but they didn't offer them as an option in custom difficulty.

You'd think that's precisely the type of thing you'd want to give the experienced players control over.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
S
S
Originally Posted by rodeolifant
Teh honour ruleset IS available if you die on honour, and continue the game. That's what I'm playing now, I let myself get TPK'd at the Nautiloid.
Are you still limited to a single save? Or does it work like custome mode where you can turn the single save feature off?

Z
zg4real Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Z
After rodeolifant's response I jumped in and checked it out. You're still limited to a single save. The option to change it is greyed out. This is fine for me as I basically just wanted to make Honour Mode harder by jacking up camp supplies/merchant multiplier. If you want to play Honour ruleset with more than one save, that does not seem to be possible as of now without mods.

S
S
Thank you for checking, I guess I'll give it a pass then. I'd rather play with multiple saves because of quest bugs.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
There is one more option. If you're not against mods, there is mod, called 'Honour Features Unlocker'. It adds all the features of the Honour Mode for custom difficulty.

Last edited by Allworldisstage; 02/01/24 07:49 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard