Next Thread
Print Thread
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Hi!

I experience graphical issues in performance mode everywhere in the game after the latest patch. cryicon Flashing,artifacting and graphical glitches especially in the blighted village/emerald grove in Act 1 but happens everywhere in the game.My platform is PS5 but i see reports on Reddit from PC users too.Please do something because of this the performance mode totally ruined.The only workaround I know for now is to turn off performance mode and play the game in 30fps mode.Please do some hotfixing Larian i just want to play the game that purchased like a week ago!Thank you! cryicon

Last edited by ReggaeBard; 14/01/24 10:32 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Same here, PS5 After latest patch Is a mess. We Need a fix ASAP

stranger
stranger
Same problem over here!

veteran
veteran
Seen similar stuff on PC with the artifacting.

The biggies though that are like impossible to miss are the faceless gal after the Seaquest interlude, like straight up horror flick

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Also the this sorta thing happening. The bartender at the Guild going all Pinocchio. Seen that happen a few times with crazy stretch armstrong thing on various characters

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

stranger
stranger
I had the “Pinocchio” effect also on a few NPCs.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I get a brown horizontal beam running through the mouths of two characters in particular: the guard at the Rivington bridge, and the the Iron gnome smith/seller.

Link Copied to Clipboard