Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Loekonaut
Second one was the final fight at the end of the Investigate the Suspicious Toys Quest when you have to kill all Banites at Felogyr’s Fireworks, it also took the enemies at least 20-60 seconds to make their turn during the fight.
- During the second fight I mentioned above (kill all Banites at Felogyr’s Fireworks) the game crashed three times in a row, so I cannot end the quest.

I had almost the same - all the guards/NPC's behave normally, fighting etc., but seller Avery on the ground floor, when his turn comes, is doing nothing or sometimes using "Sprint". And after few turns game crashes :-/.
And another issue I found is during the battle with Orin - some characters of my team disappear/became invisible and I can't use any spells on them (healing, resurrection etc.), but they can move/fight.
I'm starting to think that the last patch broke more than it fixed, at least on PS5.

stranger
stranger
The point I was stuck killing a merchant with many items killing the game was resolved with the current Hotfix #19. Let's hope that the merchant in moon rise towers and talli are also free to kill now

S
stranger
stranger
S
Another Minthara bug, which I didn't see listed here:

Minthara should gain influence when interacting with His Majesty twice, both when you tell him you just want to admire him and then when you continue to quietly admire him. She doesn't in patch 6. I don't know if this is true for other influence earning actions with her.

S
stranger
stranger
S
The cutscene when you first come to the monastery doesn't play - you get a quest updated and see the female gnome dead on the floor.

apprentice
apprentice
Just my two cents: yesterday I reached the monastery entrance for the first time and the cutscene played out for me without issue.

addict
addict
Is it a bug or intentional that right clicking on an equiped item doesn't show any options , like unequip.
Now I need to drag the item to the inventory to unequip it.

apprentice
apprentice
Minthara will not follow in act 2 however you can take control of her, can confirm she has the orpheus line also on (XBox X)
I had heard she normalises in Act 3 I'm not there yet with her though.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by ldo58
Is it a bug or intentional that right clicking on an equiped item doesn't show any options , like unequip.

I’ve also noticed this bug when I tried right-clicking equipped items to examine their magical effects.

Now the only way to do this is by unequipping the items first, which definitely was not needed before Patch #6.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Do we have an update on the status of some of these? I know the slider numbers have been restored but not sure about the rest?

P
stranger
stranger
P
When meeting Viconia DeVir under the House of Grief, I convinced her to not take the artefact from me. Next, she told me to give Shadowheart up to her, to which the ONLY response I the game gave me was "Impossible, she is dead" (SHE IS ALIVE IN MY CAMP). Next, I convinced her to help me fight against the Absolute. I returned to camp, and all the characters are telling me I gave her away. She is still at my camp, alive and well. ON PC STEAM

Last edited by pharozen; 29/02/24 12:41 AM.
J
stranger
stranger
J
There’s also an issue on PS5 with the aftermath of the Steel Watch foundry: you’re put into a permanent loop of “trespassing in a a restricted area” despite being on the streets. Agreeing to leave does nothing, as the dialogue repeats until you attack. After attacking, the effect follows you to your camp. This has happened on two different files for me. On the first, I hadn’t spoke to Elminster yet after the SS vault, and he aggro-d on me. Prior to this, on the same file,I had Duke Ravenguard aggro on me before him, Mizora, and Wyll completely disappeared. I tried everything from doing the quest with a different party member in place of Wyll (Gale swapped in), switching regions to long rest, long resting and searching for the missing character afterwards (never reappears), and fighting my way through a hoard of flaming fist. Eventually, I managed to get Elminster to aggro on me in camp instead of Ravenguard. Killing him let me progress, but not without bugging out other questlines. This same exact sequence of events is now happening on an entirely different file, however without Elminster, as Gale is my romance in this file so I’ve caught up to his personal quest. On the file where I killed Elminster, this caused the act 3 Hag quest to entirely disappear despite the correct conditions being met to activate it prior. On my current file, I’ve decided to leave the game alone for a bit. This bug essentially renders the Gontr Mael useless, as you’re locked into an infinite loop where breaking it causes a character to vanish from existence, or deactivates questlines. I’ve played through the game 5-6 times to completion, and this wasn’t a problem prior to patch 6 (not dogging on Larian though, they do amazing work)

Also related: on the dead Elminster file, Omeluum never appeared in the Iron Throne, despite me interacting with him correctly in act 1. In my current file he DID appear there and I had no trouble with that, however the rest of the issues are still present.

Last edited by JaviWebhead; 29/02/24 06:43 AM. Reason: Adding details.
old hand
old hand
Not sure if this bug is specific to patch 6, but I just saw it tonight and I’ve played 700 hours up until now, lol. There are moving platforms while exploring Grymforge in Act 1, and you activate them with levers. I cast Mage Hand to pull the lever and had my whole party hop on the platform. Two party members didn’t come with, and slid off the platform into a chasm, instantly dead. I wouldn’t care except it was in Honour Mode, lol. Thankfully two companions survived, but that would be one heck of a bug to wreck an Honour run.

addict
addict
I had a similar platform bug already in EA with "US" falling of the neural device in the nautiloid.
Since that time I always position everyone carefully on platforms that will be moved. Even ungrouping if necessary to make sure they're all well away from the border.

Last edited by ldo58; 29/02/24 02:25 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
I do anything requiring a dice roll and crash to desktop

May the Force be with you
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Zarrin
First time posting here, hopefully it's okay to slightly spoilery in this thread. There seems to be a bigger bug regarding enemy of justice (I see it mentioned above). Mine didn't trigger in Act 2.

I started an honor mode game, patch 6 hit a couple weeks after (I play slowly). I killed off the Goblins, partied with the Druids, then headed out to the Creche. Even after partying, I returned to my previous spot - in the Grove - and no one attacked me or anything.

So my next stop was the Creche and upon zoning in, I ended up getting flagged as "Enemy of Justice." Never had seen it before, so I Googled it. Results said maybe I missed someone in the Goblin area, could be I'd be hostile to them in Blighted Village or somewhere else. Fine. Walked forward and the vendor right after entering the monastary area - allied with the society of whatever decides to attack me.

Search some more Google results - can't clear it, can't do anything about it, and the best guess is to go back to the Emerald Grove and kill someone in there in hopes it might do something. Or reload to a previous save ... oh wait, can't do that.

Edit: So I hid my character and had the rest of my characters sell to the vendor (and buy). Fine. As soon as my character came into view after - fight. Whatever, I don't have a lot of time to play and today is a holiday. She dies. Explore the monastary and head into the creche - everyone's hostile. VO says the same thing it said at the merchant - won't forget I killed someone allied with these guards.

So I believe I’m having a similar bug, except in Act 2. In front of Moonrise Towers, I killed the two guards and the ghouls. No one else saw it, the front door was closed, and combat ended. Normally when I kill the folks outside Moonrise, the game acts like no one else saw it, and the people inside remain neutral to me.

This playthrough is the first one where I received the “Enemy of Justice” status from killing those guards. To my surprise, every single person in Moonrise Towers went aggressive on me. And I was in a massive battle. Lol. It was honour mode, so I had to fight it out, eventually escape with two of my characters, and deal with it. When I went back to the towers, everybody went aggressive again, which breaks all of the conversations that I could’ve had with NPCs there. Which sucks. Long resting did not remove the “Enemy of Justice” status.

What’s this new permanent “Enemy of Justice” thing? Is it intended? Why did everyone in Moonrise know that I had killed the guards out front, when they never have known before in my previous playthroughs? I’m playing as an Oath of Vengeance paladin, don’t know if that made things worse.

Last edited by Ecc2ca; 03/03/24 09:11 AM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by ldo58

Right click on equipped items now works again for me. Didn't see anything about this in the hotfix 20 release notes, so maybe the bug is solved or it 's still there but only shows under certain circumstances.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Ecc2ca
Originally Posted by Zarrin
First time posting here, hopefully it's okay to slightly spoilery in this thread. There seems to be a bigger bug regarding enemy of justice (I see it mentioned above). Mine didn't trigger in Act 2.

I started an honor mode game, patch 6 hit a couple weeks after (I play slowly). I killed off the Goblins, partied with the Druids, then headed out to the Creche. Even after partying, I returned to my previous spot - in the Grove - and no one attacked me or anything.

So my next stop was the Creche and upon zoning in, I ended up getting flagged as "Enemy of Justice." Never had seen it before, so I Googled it. Results said maybe I missed someone in the Goblin area, could be I'd be hostile to them in Blighted Village or somewhere else. Fine. Walked forward and the vendor right after entering the monastary area - allied with the society of whatever decides to attack me.

Search some more Google results - can't clear it, can't do anything about it, and the best guess is to go back to the Emerald Grove and kill someone in there in hopes it might do something. Or reload to a previous save ... oh wait, can't do that.

Edit: So I hid my character and had the rest of my characters sell to the vendor (and buy). Fine. As soon as my character came into view after - fight. Whatever, I don't have a lot of time to play and today is a holiday. She dies. Explore the monastary and head into the creche - everyone's hostile. VO says the same thing it said at the merchant - won't forget I killed someone allied with these guards.

So I believe I’m having a similar bug, except in Act 2. In front of Moonrise Towers, I killed the two guards and the ghouls. No one else saw it, the front door was closed, and combat ended. Normally when I kill the folks outside Moonrise, the game acts like no one else saw it, and the people inside remain neutral to me.

This playthrough is the first one where I received the “Enemy of Justice” status from killing those guards. To my surprise, every single person in Moonrise Towers went aggressive on me. And I was in a massive battle. Lol. It was honour mode, so I had to fight it out, eventually escape with two of my characters, and deal with it. When I went back to the towers, everybody went aggressive again, which breaks all of the conversations that I could’ve had with NPCs there. Which sucks. Long resting did not remove the “Enemy of Justice” status.

What’s this new permanent “Enemy of Justice” thing? Is it intended? Why did everyone in Moonrise know that I had killed the guards out front, when they never have known before in my previous playthroughs? I’m playing as an Oath of Vengeance paladin, don’t know if that made things worse.

Same issue here as Zarrin. I started a new game and am still encoutering it. It's actually game breaking and needs to be fixed.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Hi, I joined the forum just because I don't see that you are talking about this bug. But in act 1, in the mission to defeat the goblin camp leaders. It seems that if you try to knock out Minthara to recruit her in act 2, player actions like taking a long rest after knocking her out, can cause the mission to get stuck because the game doesn't recognize that you have defeated all 3 leaders when Minthara's body disappears. Although I have seen that some people claim to have killed her and the bug still happened.

I have also seen old posts where this mission has been stuck in other circumstances but it seems to have increased since the release of Patch 6.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Gdraco
Hi, I joined the forum just because I don't see that you are talking about this bug. But in act 1, in the mission to defeat the goblin camp leaders. It seems that if you try to knock out Minthara to recruit her in act 2, player actions like taking a long rest after knocking her out, can cause the mission to get stuck because the game doesn't recognize that you have defeated all 3 leaders when Minthara's body disappears. Although I have seen that some people claim to have killed her and the bug still happened.

I have also seen old posts where this mission has been stuck in other circumstances but it seems to have increased since the release of Patch 6.

Folks have been talking about it but the thread has gotten lost amidst the flood of bug reports. Here it is:

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=936091#Post936091

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard