Print Thread
I
Ivanii Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Hello!
I encountered the Mintara bug in the prison under the Moon Towers. I defended the grove and knocked out Mintara under the gate. At the tribunal, I convinced her to admit her guilt and in the torture chamber asked her to wait until I finished releasing the other prisoners. When I saved the gnomes (the tifflings unfortunately died, I had a bad fight) I returned to Mintara, but she turned out to be inactive. I can't enter into dialogue. She is considered an ally (green outline) and I have an active quest to get her out of prison.
Lae'zel can carry her, but cannot carry her through the prison doors, which are a zone passage. I can turn her into a sheep, but I cannot take control of the sheep to control it since animal control cannot be applied to friendly targets. Please help me, maybe there are other ways to get her out of prison, I hope the trigger will work at the exit and I’ll be able to take her to the party.

old hand
old hand
Could you reload just before you told her to wait for you, and just recruit her into your party then?

I
Ivanii Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Originally Posted by Ecc2ca
Could you reload just before you told her to wait for you, and just recruit her into your party then?

It's honor difficulty. I apologize for not mentioning it. So loading one of the saves should have helped.

Link Copied to Clipboard