Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
As of Hotfix #21, Minthara now instead of spamming ACT III spoilers keeps spamming ACT II spoilers instead. So the hotfix which was supposed to fix this bug instead replaced it with another.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Yup, same for me. <sigh>

D
stranger
stranger
D
Lariaaaaaaaannnnnnn please see this post asap , lol.

Ba-bump. Dunno how they messed this up tbh, Minthara must have a staggering amount of spaghetti code for this kind of bug to appear three times.

Minthara bug list, updated for Hotfix #22.
A
old hand
old hand
A
This might not be a greeting thing but a special line thing. I had the dialogue about Gale pop up twice at first, once when it felt appropriate and once after reskilling, when it felt out of place. Afterwards her greetings were normal until we met Raphael in front of the Gauntlet. I am currently play as Astarion, so after talking to Raph, everyone gave me their opinion on the scars - apart from Minthara, who started talking about Gale again.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Yeah, it's her reactionary comments to events triggering, but Larian called them greetings for whatever reason so I just stuck with it.

I tested some of ACT II and majority of ACT III and pretty much all of her lines are replaced with this. Just wonderful work by Larian as usual.

UPDATED VIDEO;

Link Copied to Clipboard