Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
geala Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I'm playing a Custom mode run with Honour mode features and stronger enemies applied by mods. Hit chances are usually not that good because enemies have all stats increased, I often need advantage or a good amount of Arcane Acuity. Currently at lvl 8 I got the Risky Ring for my main, Gale can use MM, Lae'zel has the gloves with advantage in melee if surrounded, Shadowheart is mainly for debuffing enemy attack abilities.

Then there is Astarion who sometimes replaces Gale. He is respecced as Sword School Bard, mainly because I wanted high ranged non-magical damage and Plant Growth as spell. I found some gloves which give you advantage for ten turns while making you count as construct. So, is there a method that you can get a downed party member who counts as construct back to his/her feet? In one fight when my main used the gloves she was ripped to pieces and could not be helped by her companions. That's ok as the gloves are clearly quite overpowered, but for me the question came up wether you could make them even more so.

R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R
There's always the standard throwing potions at the ground near them to heal them. That doesn't stand them up, but it restores HP and removes several conditions like maimed and bleeding. If they have more exotic conditions, things like Remedial Potions can be used similarly.

Link Copied to Clipboard