Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Gadzuki Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hello, I have a glitch with Mintara in act 1.

I chose to betray the grove, i killed everybody and when i spoke to Mintara, she says she will meet me at my camp.

BUT SHE NEVER DOES and the quest "attack the grove" isn't completed.

After this final line, i'm TP to my camp without cinematic or anything. I watched on youtube and there is normally a cinematic with goblin partying and everything.

When I quit the camp, i'm TP to the beach at the beginning, and Mintara is still in the grove. When i go speak to her, she says : WHEN WE ARE DONE, WE WILL CELEBRATE YOUR VICTORY AT YOUR CAMP. This time, the quest is completed, but she will be in a loop...

I did reload my saves. I tried with the druid's artefact and without, and it never works.

IDK what to do, any help ? I didn't find anybody with the same pb. I dont have mods, btw

How its suppose to work, after massacrating all the tieflings, Minthara is confined to that one room in the grove waiting for you to kill all druids, once this is done next time you speak with Minthara and once done it is quickly followed with a cinematic scene of you walking back into camp.

You not suppose to need to teleport back to camp, its also triggered after you finished the attack thoroughly and spoken to Minthara again after all druids are dead, maybe its just a case of not having done it thoroughly yet?

What plaform is this on, steam, gog, PS5, Xobox series or Geforce now?

Last edited by Xenonian; 16/08/24 06:22 AM.
G
Gadzuki Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Right now im on Geforce, i'll try on my PC tomorrow.

In my case, Mintara is indeed confined in the last room. I killed all the citizens in the room, and when the combat is finished, the dialogues begins automaticlly. Then she says she will meet at my camp, but then there is a black fade and i can see QUEST UPDATE : speak to mintara but then I'm tp to the camp without cinematic...

When i leave the camp, i'm not logically back to the grove, but the game tp me to the beach at the beginning of the game...

The first time i saw the glitch, I thought there was a "paradox" between cinematics because i always have at this time a guardian cinematic in camp when i'm sleeping. So i tried to have this cinematic BEFORE speaking to Mintara but same result...

veteran
veteran
there will be more people to kill in the grove... check the kids cave where Mole was hanging out and the other cave that Zeblor was in

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
G
Gadzuki Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I'll try, but when i come to see her the second time, the quest is marked completed...

G
Gadzuki Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
And nope, everybody is dead in the caves, goblins have taken the places

G
Gadzuki Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Also, I noticed that when I speak to Mintara after the final fight against the citizens, my quest diary updates as : GO TO MOONRISE -- TAKE THE MOUNTAIN WAY-- yet, in this dialogue, she doesn't speak of it in anyway. She only says : i'll tell you at dawn

I suppose it's something she normally reveals in the cinematic in the camp, maybe ?

(its my first run BTW)

G
Gadzuki Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
UPDATE: i found a solution

Actually, in my first save, i killed half citizen, then the druids, and then came back to Mintara to finish the job

This time, I followed Mintara from the beginning of the raid. So after killing all ciziten, she asked me to kill druids, so I did. In this order, the camp cinematic launchs smile

Maybe you already did, but you killed all the druids?

Link Copied to Clipboard