Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
If Minthara was knocked out during the raid in ACT I; having her in the party once recruited will permanently cause her to globally keep dragging Cerys into combat throughout every single ACT II and ACT III encounter, since Cerys is present in both acts.

[Linked Image from bg3.wiki]

*As can be seen as soon as Minthara enters combat, Cerys is immediately dragged into it from the other side of the world. How is anyone supposed to have Minthara in the party like this*

P
stranger
stranger
P
Solve one problem only find another cropping up.

Since knocking down Minthara was introduced, all sorts of issues have arisen. After all these patches, the issues still won't be curbed. Maybe Larian should review the mechanic that recruiting Minthara as a whole and solve issues once and for all, rather than only address every single issue.

Last edited by Philange; 14/09/24 03:06 AM.
veteran
veteran
you only find these issues by play testing

@Crimsomrider you knocked her out during the raid... so not on first meeting inside the goblin camp?

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Yup, wanted to see if the raid knockout worked properly because in the previous Update #6 patch notes this was mentioned;

• Increased the number of valid methods of knocking Minthara out to recruit her.

Have sent a direct bug report about this, but until then;

Do not knock her out during the raid, do it at the Goblin Camp instead.

Link Copied to Clipboard