Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2025
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Joined: Jul 2025
On Monday the 14th of July, my crossplay services were working fine. Then, my WIFI router died and since then, I haven’t been able to do crossplay with my friends. Whenever I try to make a new game, or they try to host, I get kicked out. Not seeing anything wrong with the servers, and no matter what I do, the crossplay function doesn’t work. Need help!

Joined: Sep 2026
H
stranger
Online Content
stranger
H
Joined: Sep 2026
As it started right after the router died, I’d look at the new router/network before assuming there’s a problem with the game servers. Crossplay can depend on NAT and certain connections being allowed. Check the router NAT type and make sure UPnP is enabled. I’d also try connecting the console/PC through a phone hotspot for a quick test. If crossplay works over the hotspot, then the router or ISP connection is almost certainly the thing to investigate.

Last edited by hermany6; 33 minutes ago.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5