Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
old hand
old hand
I played through these scenes on PC a couple of days ago and it all worked great. Are you on PS5? You just have to long rest enough until the other scenes play out, then you should eventually get the one with the bard.
(Just save scum when Alfira pops up, go back and knock her out, then long rest and you should get the other bard).

K
stranger
stranger
K
I’m on PC. Thanks so much for getting back to me.

BG3 GOTY my pick laugh bravo!!!
C
C
Knocked out minthara at the grove and she is not present at the moonrise towers, is this not fixed yet?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by crst
Knocked out minthara at the grove and she is not present at the moonrise towers, is this not fixed yet?
that is as intended and she counts as dead

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by crst

Minthara has to be knocked out within the Goblin camp while she is temporarily hostile to show up in ACT 2.

Can't do it during the raid because she is a permanent enemy at that point, so be sure to take a look at PSA - Recruiting Minthara In A Good Playthrough if more info is required.

F
stranger
stranger
F
?????????!!!!! ????????????.

???????? ?????????? ???? ?? ?????? MACos ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? WIN. ?? ????? ?????? ??????????? ? ?????? ????????!!!!

apprentice
apprentice
Any word on the Mac version? Come on Larian. It's been 2 weeks.

apprentice
apprentice
best day to release the MacOS version of patch 5 was two weeks ago. Next best day is today. C'mon Larian, you can do it!

Yeah, I am waiting for MacOS too.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Very much hoping for Patch 5 to come to Mac so I can play multiplayer with a friend who is on Windows. Any rough estimates on when it will be available? Before or after Christmas? Before or after New Years? If you're going to release major patches, I'd greatly appreciate if you would wait to release them until they are ready for *all* of the platforms so that multiplayer games don't get punished for unknown amounts of time. Mac players are generally understanding, we just want to know we haven't been forgotten and aren't being ignored. Being left to wonder for weeks or months on end makes Scratch and Owl Bear Cub sad!

veteran
veteran
just fyi th ui reaction screen is busted with this patch and vamp boy got fucked over

[Linked Image from gog.com]

Last edited by Ussnorway; 14/12/23 09:07 AM.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Salo
Updste: Mac users, we're still working on Patch 5 and hope to release it soon. We'll keep you posted on further news.

Any news? Haven't heard from it in a while, I've been waiting for two weeks for an update, had to cancel 2 multiplayer-evenings with friends meanwhile, started playing another game with them. Come on, we want to be able to play again. The game is too good to wait for updates all the time ;-)

stranger
stranger
Same here. Starting a 2-player game with my boyfriend who is on PC three weeks ago and just as we were really getting into it, the update screwed us over. If you're not going to release patches simultaneously on ALL platforms, at least release them at the same time on platforms where there's cross play.

I actually bought the game twice: on Mac and then on PS5. It's ironic that I have the latest patch on PS5 but no cross play on there so I'm playing solo anyway, and not on Mac which is the version I bought exclusively so I could play with Windows users.

At least give us an update that's more specific than "We'll keep you posted."

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Ussnorway
just fyi th ui reaction screen is busted with this patch and vamp boy got fucked over

[Linked Image from gog.com]

I'm not sure, but I think this bug gets triggered when you respec a character that's ready for a level up.

That aside, quitting and reloading will fix it so that all the tabs are back.

stranger
stranger
Patch 5 is out for MAC OS!
Or at least it's updating on MAC, let's see what it is because I can't find news anywhere

Last edited by MetalCoco; 15/12/23 01:11 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
I'm sure it's a coincidence with our recent postings, but the Mac version of Patch 5 is now available.

Salo Online Happy OP
Community Manager
OP Online Happy
Community Manager
Mac players, Patch 5 is now live on Steam with Hotfix #14. We continue to work on the Mac GOG version, thank you for your patience.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Salo
Mac players, Patch 5 is now live on Steam with Hotfix #14. We continue to work on the Mac GOG version, thank you for your patience.

My MAC GOG installation started updating. Am I getting Patch 5 with Hotfix #14?

Last edited by MetalCoco; 15/12/23 01:19 AM.
veteran
veteran
@MetalCoco yes Gog Galaxy Mac includes the hotfix however anyone you play against on Gog Galaxy PC will need to grab to 30 mb update... it does nothing exept put you both on the same build number

@JandK its caused by having a spell caster character selected when you press [tab] so Shadowheart for example but vamp boy doesn't have any spells so the ui gets confussed... reloading isn't needed

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
In our co-op sessions, the game is crashing more frequently than ever. Wow, we're thrilled to be introduced to a completely new type of error after 350 hours. great!!!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard