#380780 26/08/09 06:20 AM
J
joxypo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
i've tried the maxos door and the gates at the top but they're all locked

what quests do you need to do before getting in?

A
stranger
stranger
A
You will need a quest and key from lorvis who can be found in his tower.

J
joxypo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
how do you get INTO lorvis' tower? where do you get the quest that comes with the key to get into his tower?

old hand
old hand
You need to enter using a different entrance. There is a crumbled bridge with a ladder to get up it. The large iron gates can be opened when inside the tower.

There will be an item you should (hopefully) find that will teleport you into the lower chamber to unlock the bottom door from inside.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
A
stranger
stranger
A
to get to lorvis you must:
first locked gate [near the teleporter] - jump on the platforms and find the switch there
second gate should be another platform sequence
third gate there will be wooden staircase that leads outside to a ladder. climb it solve the puzzle sequence [it's not hard] and then there should be 2 ways one going up and one down. if you need to solve the loot the temple quest head up if you need to get to lorvis head down.

W
apprentice
apprentice
W
I think I am stuck in the loot temple thing upstairs. I have removed the skeleton trader and used all the buttons (which poison, bleed, burn and polymorph you), but I can't seem to get any doors opened. Please help.
Actually.. I think I will start another thread for this.

Last edited by Wallace2009; 29/08/09 07:14 AM.
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Have you been in the "burning room" and pulled the switch there as well?

D
stranger
stranger
D
hey i got a problem as well i got the stone and teleported to the bottom but now what ? i went in the armoury and got locked in there.pls help i got stucked..

old hand
old hand
There are two switches that when pulled with spawn monsters. After they are all killed you should see two platforms appear that you can get to the 3rd switch and pull that. 3 weapons come down from the celing, choose one (they are all basically junk) and the door will be unlocked.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
D
stranger
stranger
D
yeah dude i have done that but i just cant lord lovis. by the way where i was locked is citadel chambers

S
stranger
stranger
S
After you go in the top room and the voice says lovis is nearby, there is a corpse half buried under on of the 4 statues. loot him and get a scroll. read it and a lever will appear.

also, when you get the orb and go down to kill the ghost, after the weapons come down there is a skill book you can choose stuck in the wall back by where you teleported in at. choose that instead of the weapons

Where are you exactly stuck? Can't you find Lovis? Or are you stuck in an area or something?

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard