Next Thread
Print Thread
#381519 30/08/09 02:04 AM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
i've had scrolls for armor/jewelry/weapon enchantments forever now.. Where can you apply these?
for charms you just click the item and insert the charm.. not so for enchantments? x.x

I've googled for an hour, need help now lol

old hand
old hand
Most armor and Jewlery is junk, sell them off. I'd hold on to 2 rings that give 5+ to magic def and the rest that you get the most benefit from.

Every slot, except quest stuff, will take up 1 encumbrance regardless of how many of that item is stacked. The lessor charms are best to just sell and use minor or above.

Don't waste skill points on the encumbrance skill, you'll get storage once you conquer the battle tower.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
good advice, but i think you misread my question
i'm asking about enchantments, not encumberance? :O

some items have charm slots, some have enchantment slots - i have formulas for enchantments.. example weapon enchantment = life leach
I had a weapon with an enchantment slot, how can i apply that scroll to my weapon's slot? >.>

stranger
stranger
Simple, you need to find an enchanter (NPC). I assume you're still in Broken Valley - there is one there but not in the populated areas =)

djin #381535 30/08/09 08:50 AM
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
I'd put one skillpoint in encumbrance. It's worth it, even when you have the storage, I think.

As for scrolls: Once you have your enchanter (and alchemist), talk to them (I think you have to go into the actual "enchant" and "brew potion" menus!), all "new" ones get removed from your inventory, as your guys learn those formulae.
That means that after you did that (talking to alchemist/enchanter) you can get rid of all scrolls you still find in your inventory, as those are already known (and thus did not get removed) to them.

N
stranger
stranger
N
I don't think you guys answered his question. He's asking *where* he can *find* an enchanter, not how to use formulas once he has one. I'd like to know too... is there one in Broken Valley?

I
stranger
stranger
I
Go to left from enter to Maxon`s temple and you find him... =) its small place at northwest of map. To use this enchanter:
you will be needed some Red Ore as i can recall.

Just rockin` and rollin`...

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard