Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
There is no 1.3 or 1.1 or 1.2 patches, it's all 1.0x.
-> german version+patch1.02:... 1.0.13.40
-> english benelux-version:.... 1.0.13.65
-> russian version:............ 1.0.15.xx

Larian has a nice way to name their patches, the patch version != the game version. Fun, isn't?

apprentice
apprentice
I think that the English (UK) version is based on some other German version, but it don't mean anything. There is no patch available yet to the English (UK) version, then it is the same as saying that it is in version 1.0, even if the developers used German version 1.2 or 1.3 to make it.

And one very important thing, i think the first post in that tread, says nothing usefull.
It has a link to other post, i read the entire post, and no one says anything about a solid patch. Just someone suposed to be from Larian that says something will be fixed in the next patch.

Don't says ho good a patch will be released... Dan, offcourse it will be released. But if it last too much to the release, that game will be just other buged game, and no one will pay atention to the "patch". For the good of Larian, it need to be released before the US release. No one will buy it from the store if they get to the forum and see that there is an unsolved bug.

Last edited by MatheusMartino; 08/12/09 12:18 AM.
Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by MatheusMartino
I think that the English (UK) version is based on some other German version, but it don't mean anything. There is no patch available yet to the English (UK) version, then it is the same as saying that it is in version 1.0, even if the developers used German version 1.2 or 1.3 to make it.

You have no idea what are you talking about. There is no 1.2 or 1.3 patch versions.
Care to read my previous post? It's just above, I swear!

And one very important thing, i think the first post in that tread, says nothing usefull.
It has a link to other post, i read the entire post, and no one says anything about a solid patch. Just someone suposed to be from Larian that says something will be fixed in the next patch.

Wait... I've got it. You have bad eyesight, amirite? Perhaps, you're not able to see the date when the first post was posted? At that moment there was NO date and NO info at all.

But now, there is: click

I can't edit my post anymore since 24hrs passed.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Kein
Originally Posted by MatheusMartino

You have no idea what are you talking about. There is no 1.2 or 1.3 patch versions.
Care to read my previous post? It's just above, I swear!

Wait... I've got it. You have bad eyesight, amirite? Perhaps, you're not able to see the date when the first post was posted? At that moment there was NO date and NO info at all.

But now, there is: click

I can't edit my post anymore since 24hrs passed.

I'm sorry, i made a mistake it's not 1.2 or 1.3, as you said in your previous post, Larian like to use strange versions in their files, but it is still 2 ou 3 updates released for German version.

And yes i was right the link in the first post is ?@#$%¨&!, now you bring to us a very better link, thanks.

Last edited by MatheusMartino; 08/12/09 01:10 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
I am thinking that the next patch is.... The Ghost Patch. It does not exist. Simply that.
I dont expect a better optimization of the game. Maybe they get resolv the neverending screens, or some improvements in the gameplay, but not better FPS.
I have stated to play it anyway.

Last edited by Akatosh22; 09/12/09 10:43 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=394638#Post394638

This thread explains it all, coming from lar_q himself.

In Short words, each language patch version (german, english, French, etc) have diferent patch notes, even though they shared the same number at some point in time.

So English 1.03 != German 1.03 and so on.

The US patch version will be the patch version that will make all language patches version equal to the most recent, and from what i understand will have improvements not even the german version has yet.

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I am thinking that the next patch is.... The Ghost Patch. It does not exist. Simply that.

Right before your post I just posted the same link as KnightPT did...

apprentice
apprentice
Yes, thery are working in a Patch.
Just wait, I'm expecting it to be released in January 2010.

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Yeh, probably, since the US release in Jan 5.

T
stranger
stranger
T
guys im from the philippines and i really really like this game... there is a bug in the game and just like the others i also wanted to ask when do you release the patch...? cause this game was great and i really like it...

I
stranger
stranger
I
any chance to have a fix for the very very small text in >PC italian version???
and maybe a way to cast spell via right mouse or clikkable qbar??' is to crap use only numers keys...very very crap.!

and this caos with the patch version...bah!! this are disapointing things...this are problems that can be easly avoided (sry my poor english , mate)

Last edited by indio; 29/12/09 02:21 PM.
stranger
stranger
what bout the 360? is it getting a patch anytime soon >:D

The might upholds the weak
G
stranger
stranger
G
Hmmm, Where can I download 1.02 ? laugh cant find it anywhere

Support
Support

There were a couple patches for the initial German release, but other localizations had changes/fixes integrated in up to the point they were released. The hopefully soon to be released 'bring everything up to the North American version' patch will be the first for non-German language versions.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
stranger
Hi!I really like this game but i'm waiting for some patches becauze of the bug's!I wait for the release!

B
stranger
stranger
B
sounds great!
just waiting now..

stranger
stranger
I have to ask, since it seems you guys know something about glitches.
I'm on the 360, and the one thing that literally keeps me from going any further has occurred.
The Ladders and most doors are gone. I mean all of them. Some, don't matter, but getting on to of Lord Lorvis's tower without being a dragon, is almost impossible. Now, I'm installing the game to my 360 to see if it works, if it does, I'll repost that it did. But if it doesn't, anyone see a way to work around this??

stranger
stranger
That didn't work out. Took about 10 minutes for it to finish. I found out not only are the ladders gone, but so are the doors. Which means I have to start over entirely. Damn.

Support
Support

Sorry to hear that. You don't have any earlier working saves to revert to?

stranger
stranger
Nope, I'm one of those people who like keep that ONE save file through the entire game. I do have to say though that the autosave function is extremely crappy. It never saves at a good time. But yea, i know ALL my mistakes and hopefully won't forget them.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard