Next Thread
Print Thread
#393418 24/11/09 12:59 PM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I'm having a major issue with the graphics, even set on Extreme. Everything looks low-quality.. grainy? If that's the right word. It's almost like I'm playing Runescape with slightly better texture detail, no matter what I set the graphics to. Low is horrid, and extreme is just slightly clearer. I'm running an nVidia GeForce 9400 GT, so I'm sure that isn't that problem. Anyone been having the same problem... or know how to solve it...?

~Dante

A
stranger
stranger
A
check my thread i made it might low because your monitor cannot do the res you think the option menu says.

some of the options menu resolutions are bugged where for instance it says 1680 x 1050 in the options but if you go in the config file 1680 x 1050 is actually set as 1600 x 1200.

alot of widescreen monitors do not actually support that res so it either renders nothing or changes to a very low resolution.

im hopeing this actually gets fixed in a patch and they actually list the proper res otherwise many people will think they cant play the game when they actually can its just a bug in the resolution settings which you have to change manually in the config file.

again another issue is for ATI cards which sounds like your issues

do you have a massive cartony black outline ? ati 9.9 an 9.10 drivers have this issues but if you go to a lower one or 9.11 this issue is fixed and it renders things alot further out.

maybe nvidia drivers have this issue too

Last edited by ashley678; 24/11/09 04:50 PM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard