Print Thread
#393474 24/11/09 07:33 PM
juan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I hate this game graphics ,I have ati 4850 and 4 GB ram and the game is poor,no
antiasliasing ,no V snyc
Also when I start the game ,the game run at 1280x 768 ,change the configuration in 1440x900
restar the game and the game run at 1280x 768
Whats the problem?

juan #393499 24/11/09 11:08 PM
apprentice
apprentice
First i need to say, i have tested the falowing games im my pc : FarCray2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Assassins Creed, Batman Arkham Asylum and others, all of then have worked very well runing with better graphics and faster than Divinity 2. But i will not complain about the graphics, that's not the purpouse of playing games, i can't sit in front my monitor to "watch", i "play".

I agree with you, the game don't have good graphics. But you need to be happy. Because you can play the game. I can't play it, it crash in the loading screen problem.

A lot of games don't come with an option to enable or disable vsnyc. This is the very reason my Nvidia control panel has an option to force it into the game, maybe your ATI control panel has the same option? That option works for me.

About your resolution problem, there is a post in the forun about how to adjust it.

About your antiasliasing problem... I don't see any antiasliasing here too... Maybe that game don't support it. Most games released today uses Unreal3 engine that guess what? Don't support antiasliasing. I have played Batman Arkham Asylum that uses that engine because of that i know you can't use antiasliasing on that games, i don't know what make Divinity 2 incompatible with it, but it's not the cause of the bad graphics in-game. Maybe the textures are not realistic enough?

juan #393500 24/11/09 11:09 PM
A
stranger
stranger
A
what ati driver number do you use many of the drivers have a issue of rendering things properly the catlayst 9.11 are the best so far an remove an massive cartoon black line if you have that so try getting driver 9.11 first.

AA is an issue for many users with ati cards personally for me yes it seems random an like its impossible but i named my .exe to Doom3 an it tricked the ati driver into thinking its Doom3 i set up a profile in the ati driver an put on AA and it worked.

Last edited by ashley678; 24/11/09 11:10 PM.
ashley678 #393501 24/11/09 11:13 PM
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by ashley678
what ati driver number do you use many of the drivers have a issue of rendering things properly the catlayst 9.11 are the best so far an remove an massive cartoon black line if you have that so try getting driver 9.11 first.

AA is an issue for many users with ati cards personally for me yes it seems random an like its impossible but i named my .exe to Doom3 an it tricked the ati driver into thinking its Doom3 i set up a profile in the ati driver an put on AA and it worked.

My english is bad, but yours is worse.jawdrop

That trick don't work for me, my vga is nvidia, but i tried doing it, and nothing.

A
stranger
stranger
A
we all have issues with certain things and have trouble doing certain things. i try to make things as understandable as i can.

ashley678 #393509 25/11/09 01:39 AM
juan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted By: ashley678

My driver is 9.11
How can I set up a profile to run AA?

juan #393519 25/11/09 09:50 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by juan
I hate this game graphics ,I have ati 4850 and 4 GB ram and the game is poor,no
antiasliasing ,no V snyc
Also when I start the game ,the game run at 1280x 768 ,change the configuration in 1440x900
restar the game and the game run at 1280x 768
Whats the problem?

There is no vsync in the game since it's limited to 60FPS (ingame) and all menus (in menus, lol) to 30 (they're made on flash with 30fps cap).

AA doesn't work correctly too, that's why there is no support. I'll try to play later with compatibility hacks in nHancer but I promise nothing.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard