Next Thread
Print Thread
#394738 06/12/09 12:49 PM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
ok im stuck in the battle town .. in battle with likin or whatever and im being eaten alive .. ill a can do is jump around like a clown while my minions kill stuff ... oh and that chick is on constant heal mode ...
Is there a better way ???

old hand
old hand
I had her on heal and concentrated on attacking the demon. I ran over to where the stairs begin and next to the short wall that prevented Likian from casting his spells on me for a short while. The demon shouldn't run away, anyway he didn't on the unpatched German version I played. (Waiting to buy US version)

Did you save before going up and doing battle with him? You can talk to her again to change how she'll fight with you (get her to attack).
Do you die in a single hit?
Are your combat controls now working?

Last edited by LightningLockey; 06/12/09 03:24 PM.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
H
stranger
stranger
H
excuse me.. i'm in the sentinel island.. and i cn't et into the tower.. the magical "orange" door are always present.. other .. where i can find the 4 things the get into the ecos tower? (sorry my english isn't so good..)

enthusiast
enthusiast
First, you need to get a book. For that, speak to Hermosa and she'll tell you she has one guy missing. You'll find him a bit further in trouble with dragon elves and he gives you the book as reward to save him.
Then, go East to a windy tomb. Use the book to get the wind down and light up the candles.
After, I guess you should find out.

Hard to explain locations, about totems, but I think one is not far from Allan, another is between necromancers cave and the enchanter (the one with a wife), and there is one between Hermosa's camp and the dragon slayer trainer. Don't remember the last one, but it shouldn't be difficult to find.

"The Frenglais does déjà exist. Many gens are parling this langue" Barta
H
stranger
stranger
H
the 4 things that i search are the shield and the other.. one is in vallerotta (write in italian) one in aleroth.. and two in the tower.. but i don't know where they are.. i look around all place..! i have light the candles, and also find the totem.. but the orange "door" is always present.. so i can't get into the tower.. i hope you understand what a need..
thanks for you help..

X
journeyman
journeyman
X
Did someone appear after you lighted candles up? If the answer is yes then follow her quest, if not you did something wrong.

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Ok so im not stuck in the battle tower anymore.
I started again lol
This time left as mage. But honestly dont think it matters.
Also i WAS using Sword&Shield but DualWield is the bees knees :P
Im back at maxos temple and 2 levels higher than when i was there befor (now level 14)
and weapon damage is 46-68(12-14) and im kickin ass at close range like 3 hits kills on a level 14 guard.
Really lovin this game, now just got to get my way back to battle towner smile

H
stranger
stranger
H
i speak with the lady that come out of the candles.. she want that i re-anime her.. but i can't find the ring she need.. she say that's in the tower.. but i can't get in..! you know if the ring is real in the tower?
thanks..

veteran
veteran
Wait a minute ... You can't go in the tower before she have her ring ... so the ring isn't in tower but somewhere else on Sentinel Islands .. I'm thinking now because i find the ring ... but sorry, I forgot the right place of it! Oopsikade !
Or maybe a person (NPC) give me that ring as a reward for some quest? I don't remember on this moment, sorry.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
enthusiast
enthusiast
Do you see where Allan was (or is still if you chose him)? Behind the ruin there is a cave. The ring is there.

"The Frenglais does déjà exist. Many gens are parling this langue" Barta
veteran
veteran
O yes, laugh ... I was thinking of it for helping Hippo86 .. thanks Scalla wink
It is close by the waypoint scrine "Sea Side (Sentinel Islands), a lovely gate invites you coming in ... Choose wise! wink

EDIT: ps: my Allan is thunderstrucked .... hahaha ... I choose Boratus, that arrogant type delight

Last edited by Joram; 08/12/09 03:05 PM.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard