Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Fend Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
F
I have read there was a secret in starting area, I have found the hidden chest and now I'm looking for the key.

I search around the goblins firecamp in training area but could not find the key.

What's the trick? How are working secrets in general? Should you trigger some dialog option to make some item spawn in the game?

A
stranger
stranger
A
Yes that is correct. most often, you will need to mindread someone to get a secret location to be revealed... this will often result in a key being visible, or sometimes its a weapon or pouch of coins.

F
Fend Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
F
Ok thank you, that's the point. I suppose the best is to read mind of anybody you met, the problem will be to not forget who you already read the mind.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Fend
Ok thank you, that's the point. I suppose the best is to read mind of anybody you met, the problem will be to not forget who you already read the mind.

Good point.
Actually I was wondering.....is it worthwhile to mindread someone more than once?

if mindreading is not worth that much experience is low... random thoughts = 300exp (mindreading 1 i think) the higher the experience the better the result (not always)

veteran
veteran
It worth is only in limited amount of cases.
Also, Fend - that chest isn't the only secret there.

Z
apprentice
apprentice
Z
@stubble... usually u can't mindread a person more than once. and if the option appears again, it's probably 'cos he's got something new on his mind.

Not all who wander are lost.
veteran
veteran
The MAnual of Divinity II says about Mindreading:
"...some minds are stronger than others and so, more XP needed to read it ..!"
So, when Mindreading costs for example 1 or 33 XP, it also CAN possible a very good thing!

And in Farglow you can do a quest for the shopkeeper ..I forgot his name, but he read gladly many books (hint hint grin) wink ...

I mindread most of al NPC's!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard