Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
I see a lot of posts about these guys and I think we should make a thread that encompasses these guys.

I have found that the lowest level you can be to fight Amdusias (you still can die pretty easily) is level 13, depending on your specs. I mostly send my guy in for close range fighting and I'm close to him, so I can hit him before he hits me with his bow. You just to close range fighting and use some spells to weaken him, have plenty of healing potions, helps quite a bit.

Laiken is pretty easy, just get firewall and kill that demon guy's minions and kill him with it too. Sassan after this, works well I guess if you choose to summon. Although, many people have played it over and over, so please correct me if I'm wrong. You can do the same thing to Laiken's minions. I think this fight is somewhat easier than Amdusias seeing because you now know you need to level a bit before hitting bosses but even here, I would say, no need to level that much.

Ok, thats all I have, please write down edits to this. Ways to make this hard game easier.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/divinityiiegodraconis/guide.asp?ID=8184 is a great guide to help you do that Maxos Temple and other difficult parts of this game. It works well.

Once again, I am using my experience and you may know an easier way to do it. If you do please write it down. I just think we may be able to merge all the problems into this one thread.

The other is for whatever you see people are having trouble with, I mean many people. If you know a good way to do some part of this game and that part is a quest or getting to some place, please post it.

stranger
stranger
(I was lvl 13 for this fight) For me, Laiken/Razakel were a joke compared to Amdusias; I'd still be stuck on him if it weren't for share dumb luck. The way I won, after several failed attempts, was that his arrows were hitting the ghost NPC that was in that room and not ever reaching me, so I was able to just land constant shots of my own arrows on him and eventually got em down. Of course tho, I would never suggest this a strat, simply cause it relies too much on luck, but I think the people out there that can't seem to win against him, should be aware of this possible tactic.

(I was lvl 19 for this fight) As for my fight w/ Laiken/Razakel, I relied heavily on Charm (lvl 2)/Exploding Arrows (lvl 1/bow used: Disrupting Balanced Heavy Elven Bow of the Snake) to get me through it, and I had Sassan set to summoner style. It was pretty much an absolute fail on Laiken/Razakel's end down. What happened was once I charmed one of his own creatures, all the other Creatures, Razakel, and Laiken, went after that charmed Creature and I was able to spam Exploding Arrows for a constant ~200 damage and 300~ crit hits on Razakel rpg008 and also damaging the other Creature's that were near him(I focused on Razakel because when I drew hate, he was never able to damage me, unlike Laiken who could get hits on me pretty much anywhere). I didn't have to use many health pots either, just the occasional one to heal myself if Laiken started to spam his magic on me, but he always went back to the enemies I had charmed. The same goes for mana pots; just the occasional one when I couldn't support my Exploding Arrow spam. And I know it doesn't make much of a difference, since I've heard people have hard times even on the lowest difficulty setting, but my setting is on High. So, hopefully this will give people ideas for new strats for this fight delight. Good luck if you're still on this fight! And hopefully this gave you a new way to approach the fight.

Last edited by IIXRedDragonXII; 05/01/10 12:22 AM.

The only things you have to say you're gunna do are the things you have no intention of doing.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard