Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
stranger
stranger
D
need to know how to get in the halls of echoes i believe it is across the river from the red hammer goblin clan but i cant get in how do i do this i have the sigil also

demonis
D
stranger
stranger
D
the dragon is in the cave behind the water fall next to the the champion statue but to see him u must collect seed from three trees if u need more info ill tell ya http://www.larian.com/forums/images/icons/default/crazy.gif

demonis
H
stranger
stranger
H
the site you write me doesn't go.. can you explain where are this three trees..? and how i can get the seed?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Hippo86
the site you write me doesn't go.. can you explain where are this three trees..? and how i can get the seed?

If you had been into 1 of the cave in fjords, where you are block by a door with 3 dragon statues in front of it, then you should have the quest on collecting seeds from 3 ancient tree. All the trees location is mark on the map automatically.

H
stranger
stranger
H
can you explain me excatly where the cave is? because i find a cave with 3 dragon statues.. but there isn't a door.. and i don't have the quest of the three trees..i go in every single cave that i find but i really don't what to do now..

old hand
old hand
The cave is behind the water fall. "The Voice" should have alert you when you are near the water fall.

Last edited by ACSS; 11/01/10 04:05 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
ok where the statues are is the door but u need to get the seeds 1st one is on that lil island with a tree house in it anonther is next to hall of echoes entrance which is where all those dragons bones are in the fjords and the other one near the castle where u have to free maxos

demonis
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
There is a giant Statue of a Champion in Orabas Fjords. There is a waterfall under it. Transform into human, and drop into the river. Then, swim into the waterfall, and you will be in the cave.

"Never Try, Never Fail."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard