Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
LordFess #400551 12/01/10 04:36 AM
OP Offline
Here is the ingame pic of the map location I am refering to here...

[Linked Image]

"He Who Lives By The Sword Shall Also Perish By The Sword."
LordFess #400573 12/01/10 05:52 AM
old hand
old hand
Since you are so freaking screw up to just find a key in the cave for so many days, I had to start a new char using a trainer to locate the key for you.

[Linked Image]

As I already mentioned before, observe your surrounding carefully in the cave.

Last edited by ACSS; 12/01/10 05:53 AM.
ACSS #400577 12/01/10 06:14 AM
OP Offline
Well I really do appreciate you showing me the location of that key... I did not mean to put you through all that trouble.... You don't know how many times I searched that place and never saw it laying there..... I guess I just thought it was part of the chairs design....lol... Anyway sorry for the bother I shant bother you again.

LordFess #400580 12/01/10 06:24 AM
old hand
old hand
Its ok as its just took 5 mins or so since its in the earliest part of broken valley. If is something much further up, I will be too lazy to bother bout it.

This game contains a lot hidden items which blend in with the surroundings, which require a lot observation to get them. Therefore search your surroundings more throughly next time. A lot problems can be solve like that smile

LordFess #400644 12/01/10 12:37 PM
veteran
veteran
For sure there IS a key for that door (well hidden on a chair somewhere near a totem I believe) in the "Secred Dungeon", the hatch to that Secred Dungeon is nearby the Waypointshrine (Brocken Valley Chapel).

For me most of the time the keys are difficult to find! So look carefully! wink

Edit: I was wrong, key lay not on the floor wink thanks to ACSS !

Last edited by Joram; 12/01/10 12:44 PM.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #400645 12/01/10 12:42 PM
veteran
veteran
A nice screenshot ACSS grin

But to be honest, my xbox-graphics are also very nice, but not so "clearly/acute" as your pc-version laugh

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
LordFess #400685 12/01/10 03:35 PM
OP Offline
Yep, that was a nice shot ACSS!! I just figured out how to post ingame pics using Fraps , Paint Shop,and Photo Bucket!!! I am soooo proud of myself.....LoL

Last edited by LordFess; 12/01/10 03:36 PM.

LordFess #400708 12/01/10 04:36 PM
old hand
old hand
You dont actually need any 3rd party software for getting screenshot. Just print screen button, then paste it in you ms paint and that all, you can save it as jpg or any format you like

ACSS #400732 12/01/10 05:41 PM
OP Offline
Man you sure know how to let the air out of someones balloon....lol.... When you press print where is the picture saved? I never can find it.... I am a FRAPS satisfied customer anyway and it works very well so I guess I will continue to use it. I am going to try to do a video next,,,

LordFess #400739 12/01/10 05:54 PM
stranger
stranger
Careful with FRAPS vids, they tend to be overwhelmingly huge and if you're not careful will rather quickly fill your disk full. lol. You'll want an avi/mpeg conversion software as well as something for splitting and splicing.

I DO like using FRAPS, however, I've been using it for years, literally, to make movies of FFXI cutscenes and funny incidents in that game.

My mind works like lightning! One brilliant flash, then it's gone. >.>
Jingizu #400742 12/01/10 05:58 PM
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Jingizu
Careful with FRAPS vids, they tend to be overwhelmingly huge and if you're not careful will rather quickly fill your disk full. lol. You'll want an avi/mpeg conversion software as well as something for splitting and splicing.

I DO like using FRAPS, however, I've been using it for years, literally, to make movies of FFXI cutscenes and funny incidents in that game.

Thanks for the tip Jingizu!

LordFess #400875 13/01/10 05:38 AM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by LordFess
Man you sure know how to let the air out of someones balloon....lol.... When you press print where is the picture saved? I never can find it.... I am a FRAPS satisfied customer anyway and it works very well so I guess I will continue to use it. I am going to try to do a video next,,,

When you press printscreen, the screenshot will be temporary save in your memory, therefore you need to open an image editing program such as ms paint and paste it, then you can decide to save the screenshot in the image format and location you like

Video with fraps, as I know, only registered/paid version of fraps can capture videos freely. Free version will have limited length for video capturing unless you cracked it where that different case. And the raw video can be extremely huge in size, a less than 1 minute video can be around 1gb in size. I am too lazy to do video editing now days.

ACSS #400886 13/01/10 06:07 AM
veteran
veteran
Didn't know this dungeon is soo secret, huh.

Kein #400998 13/01/10 03:38 PM
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Kein
Didn't know this dungeon is soo secret, huh.

Neither did I and until I saw posted on the map.....LoL

LordFess #452620 05/01/12 01:36 PM
P
stranger
stranger
P
the key is in the cave, further back near one of the Goblin huts on a chair

LordFess #453316 07/02/12 07:34 AM
J
stranger
stranger
J
Hello

Thanks for sharing all the comments which I have watched over about the Secret Dungeon still waiting to complete the comprehensive knowledge.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard