Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#403385 22/01/10 12:23 AM
S
Shocker Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I started killing rabbits because they were underfoot, must have killed a bunch of them when there was a cut scene that made me jump it was so abrupt, then I got killed by a big white rabbit with fangs, restarted from my last save and killed him, nice reward but I don't remember what it was, just the way it jumped to the cut scene really startled me aargh

Last edited by Shocker; 22/01/10 12:24 AM.
Shocker #403424 22/01/10 05:57 AM
old hand
old hand
Killer rabbit never drop any loot from what I remember. It does give good exp though. I get 3.5k+ exp by killing it at lvl15.

ACSS #403428 22/01/10 06:36 AM
journeyman
journeyman
I killed it at lvl 12 got 3.5 as well so i wonder if its just a set amount that doesnt go up or down anyways i didnt get any loot either

Where i come from ascesion to a higher rank is a simple assasination those who are Ranked Highest watch their Front their deaths come from thier back and they die naturally because a dagger in the back naturallyu ends their life.

I am not a safe place
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I killed it at level 33, but forgot what I got :S

"Never Try, Never Fail."
SoulWing #403452 22/01/10 10:32 AM
veteran
veteran
If I remember good, the first time I killed it I was at laest level 20 and it gives me many XP! So maybe this is not depending on the level your are?
But I'm NOT sure! smirk

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #403489 22/01/10 03:48 PM
S
Shocker Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I'm killing rabbits and chickens and ducks to see if there is and other killer things, this time I'll make a point to remember what my reward is

Shocker #403499 22/01/10 04:29 PM
old hand
old hand
There no killer duck or chicken or what so ever. Only 1 bunny

ACSS #403501 22/01/10 04:37 PM
journeyman
journeyman
A killer rabbit is not to be trifled with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

grin

"Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"
spif2001 #403520 22/01/10 07:06 PM
apprentice
apprentice
I'd like to know where this bunny can be found. If it's not to much trouble can someone tell me the general area?

S
Shocker Offline OP
OP Offline
S
you don't find it, it finds you, just keep killing rabbits and he'll show up, the last time I was looking for the white rabbit near the sorceress Sosostra

Last edited by Shocker; 22/01/10 07:21 PM.
Shocker #403530 22/01/10 07:43 PM
apprentice
apprentice
Thanks, I must be behind on my bunny slaying because he has come to find me yet.

S
Shocker Offline OP
OP Offline
S
OK this is a update on the Killer Rabbbit,
1. he is in the small vale that is close to Sosostra, accessable after you get the quest to find
the small white rabbit, start killing rabbits in the vale and he WILL show up
2. VERY BAD animal, EXTEMELY hard to kill rpg008
3. awesome reward 3238 XP seems the number that everyone is getting, including me

Last edited by Shocker; 24/01/10 02:59 AM.
Shocker #403761 24/01/10 08:08 AM
journeyman
journeyman
If you just wan't to kill the Killer Rabbit for the achievement, then this is how I killed it the easy way:

1. Have multiple characters.
2. Have a character in high level running around the fjords.
3. Have a character in low level do the white rabbit quest by Sosostra.
4. Save and kill rabbits in the area around Sosostra until the killer rabbit jumps you. The Killer Rabbit is loose!
5. Load the high level character and kill some rabbits - The Killer Rabbit will appear!
6. Easily chop it's head off.

"Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"
Shocker #403792 24/01/10 10:33 AM
old hand
old hand
You can actually kill it anywhere you like, just decide where you want to release it and chop the rabbit around. It will appear only after certain amount of rabbits you murder. So just save every time after you kill some rabbits. Then you will know when it will come to the last rabbit needed to kill.

The exp is roughly like that. If you had rank 5 wisdom, you get total of 3.5k+. That end the case.

ACSS #403805 24/01/10 12:01 PM
D
D
Don't lure the killer rabbit off a cliff though he will never show up again. I stood down a slope as he was slaughtering me 5 times in a row. Well he came down that slope after me and just kept sliding and off the cliff and into the river.
He never respawned again.

By the way he appeared towards the bandit camp for me right down from the bridge where the guy goes to drink his booze after you give it to him so the couple with the pregnant woman can escape.

I've seen reference to the killer rabbit in the Orobas fjords as well in some book or note by a guard in the harbor. Something about some guy that liked kicking rabbits and he was found ripped apart and some bloody white fur around him or something close to that.
Have not found him the fjords yet though, was hoping he respawned in there but no such luck.
Heck at level 33 I'll probably just kill him with my looks now. aargh

I do know I should have never leveled this high though, I'm in my bra and panties with no jewelry and just fought Raze in his fortress and he only got me down maybe 100 hitpoints and I took him out one skill point bare fisted with my little girly punches. groovy
Well at least my dragon still gets slaughtered in fights, that's the only time I get killed now.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
Diff_1 #404628 30/01/10 02:47 AM
journeyman
journeyman
Killer bunny only comes when you kill lots of rabbits he can be found in broken valley or orobas fjords
if your low lvl a good strategy is to find a rock close by jump on it and pound on the bunny till its dead be warned it takes awhile and the rabbit will start leaving if the rock is close to where you found the bunny your good XD

Where i come from ascesion to a higher rank is a simple assasination those who are Ranked Highest watch their Front their deaths come from thier back and they die naturally because a dagger in the back naturallyu ends their life.

I am not a safe place
D
D
My killer bunny never came back and I killed probably 1000 rabbits in between the valley and fjords.
He slide off the cliff into the river, never be seen again. Sunk out of sight like a brick. hahaha

I suspect he is still hopping around down under the water as I had some goblins slide thru the ground on a hill and they could hit me with ranged weapons but I could not even bring up their markers. I could tell where they were by where the shots were coming from but could not see them.
The place the goblins fell thru was inbetween the fortune teller and the enchanter where you get ambushed on that bridge by a group of goblins. They fell thru on the enchanters side in the hill going down to the water.

I suspect killer bunny did much the same thing.

Last edited by Diff_1; 30/01/10 05:31 AM.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
Shocker #404778 31/01/10 05:18 PM
L
stranger
stranger
L
As soon as you kill the 20 th rabbit, that is when the killer bunny comes for you. If you can keep count you can make sure to have a big rock to jump up on. then you just kill it with a bow. No problimeo.

stranger
stranger
Be careful if you have spawned him at a low level. I keep kicking bunnies now just walking. And my summond creature does the same. Also my necro creature seems to kill them once the battle is over. Having the bunny pop up in mid battle can be a real pain. laugh

cmgamer #404872 01/02/10 05:51 AM
D
D
Hmm 20 rabbits, thought it was more then that. I take it that does not include the ones in the first little village at the beginning of the game where you choose what kind of weapon you want to use.

When he spawned for me it was off towards the bandit camp on that narrow pathway going up towards the bandit camp from where you can run thru that log. I had nothing but cliffs on both sides so I went down the cliff a little and away he went into the river never to be seen again. cry

Also watch out if you have any kind of poison aura enchantment or charm as far as the 20 rabbits. Don't know which but on one of my objects I had some kind of poison damage that just running by a rabbit or chicken would keel them over.
Found out I had that when I went in the chicken rune room and they all keeled over in a puff of green smoke when I got near them. hahaha

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard