Print Thread
#411738 27/04/10 06:45 PM
K
karolek Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Hi, I'm playing Divinity 2 since some days and I have some problems?
When I had to choose the trainer I chose Kenneth, the dragon slayer. Now I conquered the battle tower but when I'm trying to train me in some abilities, I'm buy for example magic missiles, level 10 but then when I'm looking to the ability page, nothing changed. This is normal? In which way it is going this? Thanks and excuse me if I posted in the wrong section or for the noob question.

Support
Support

The trainer should be increasing the level cap of the skill; you still need to put skill point in to raise your current skill level. If you have a level (4/5) for Magic Missiles, for example, and upgrade it, the skill should show up as (4/10) in the skill window.

If the maximum skill level is changing and you just thought he was increasing your current skill level, then you posted in the right forum. If you are learning skills but the maximum level doesn't increase, then that would be a bug (haven't heard of that, though) and could have been posted in the technical problems forum. It isn't always obvious which problems are just something being missed vs an issue with the game itself, so there is a moderate amount of overlap between those two forums, anyway.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard