Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dravor Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
In the village by the church there is a trapdoor, which I'm told is Lovis' storehouse. I can't get in. What should I be doing?

C
C
Dravor,

That is not Lovis' storehouse, but Lt. Louis'. You can only gain access to it if you complete "Band of Brutes" in a certain way.

There are some "walk-through"'s available for free-- you can do a search here for "walkthrough" and follow those links.

Have fun w/ this great game! hehe

Hope this info helped you!

~~CierraShore

"I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have LOTS of lives!"
Support
Support

In the Black Boar inn, if you tell Louis it wasn't a big deal, back in the barracks the seekers will tell you about the stash as a thank-you for not getting them in trouble.

Even if you get the seekers sent on a punitive mission, the next time you see them (fighting a troll near Lovis' tower) if you are fast enough to talk to Merrill before they die, you can still get the quest, unlocking the hatch (presumably an oversight in the dialog system).

D
Dravor Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Thanks. I think I've missed both chances but thanks anyway.

C
C
Dravor,

Bummer that you've missed both chances, but don't be discouraged-- it's not end-game hosed up. It's only secondary quest with some decent loot that's good for the first part of the game.

And, you can always play again when you're finished with the first round! Much better on the second playing, for me~~ and I still found some surprises that I hadn't figured out/read about during my first go around!

Have fun!

~~CierraShore

"I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have LOTS of lives!"

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard