Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dravor Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Here's the thing. I haven't won my battle tower yet and thus have no minions to search for spell ingredients. I need some topaz and some crystals. Lamont doesn't have them.

I know where iron and diamonds are to be found and and where red ore and the occasional saphire can be found. Where are topaz and crystals to be found?

Thanks for your help.

Support
Support

I don't recall which veins can have topaz or crystals. Have you checked all the merchants? If you have not done so since you last leveled up, you could save before getting near or running the crosshairs over them, and reload to see of you can find what you are looking for. I don't recall which can carry gems / minerals (other than Lamotte).

Do you have any Tiger's Eye? The Static Charge Aura (if you have a formula or piece of equipment you can unenchant to get it) is better than the damage auras IMO, since it is triggered by weapons or magic.

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
You can get lots of topaz, venom stone, tiger's eye and sapphire on Sentinel Island. (Emerald too, which is pretty useless IMHO). Also save and reload before Lamotte until he has what you need in his inventory. Only he seems to have gems in this part of the game. This only works the first time you approach him after each level up. But I just keep reloading until he has what I want. This works with all the merchants I have tried.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard