Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
hd82 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I seem to be having a problem with this game on my xbox 360... it keeps freezing and crashing when I enter a room or just after? This happens randomly and I have to restart the xbox. Their is no automatic update when I start the game with xbox live on and have no idea what is causing this... can anyone help?

Support
Support

Are you playing the game off the DVD or hard drive (if available)?

I had a couple lockups (fortunately less than a couple minutes from saving) playing the US Xbox version, after it had been on all day, so I suspect heat may have been an issue.

It appears non-US Xbox versions will not be updated until the next patch. Larian is still making changes (game balancing, engine optimization and bug fixes) to the main game as they are working on the add-on, so the beta testing procedures may get combined to save time and resources (MS also has limits on the size and number of patches that can be released for Xbox games).
Other than confirming certain fixes would be in the next patch, though, there has been nothing official mentioned.

stranger
stranger
which version should i get on xbox 360 the US or the UK?
i have the computer version but think i might get it on xbox as well cause its a sick game and it should be good on both.

hd82 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Lets hope the add on is out soon in the UK... this is a good game/story so far and its a shame it keeps crashing on me. I didn't think to put it on the HD of my 360... maybe it will help thanks... and I'd get the US version on the xbox as its the only one with a patch?

hd82 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Woot... putting the game on the HD of my xbox 360 seems to have solved my crashing problem thanks :0) if anyone else is having the same thing happen on the xbox 360 then i would put in on the HD and see if that helps you too :0)

Support
Support

hd82;
Glad you got it working, and a belated welcome to the forum. wave

turttle;
Which version you can get depends on which Xbox version you have. On the PC you can freely mix US and UK releases, but on the Xbox they either use the NTSC video standard in North America or PAL in the UK. Individual games may be compatible across different regions, but at least this page says D2:ED is not one of them.

stranger
stranger
ok thanks

veteran
veteran
I always first install my Xbox games on my HD! wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard