Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bateau Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
hi everyone,

I dunno what happen to me after i talked to Jagon i flip jump back to avoid his first move and the door close in front of me. i couldn't go back in because the door was lock for the fight i guess. since i saved after got out, well you know even if i reload i won't be able to face Jagon again. is there another way or this quest i have is just a lost.

V
apprentice
apprentice
V
Forgout about my minion, killed him np. Is it that u can't kill him or ur trying to get out?

Last edited by Vaelth; 12/05/10 01:33 AM.
bateau Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
simply after he just finish talking i was soo close the the main door that when i back flip for fight the main door closed and i was stuck outside the temple when i try to open the door again it was saying that that door can't be lockpick in red. i presume i was suppose to kill him but won't be able since im stuck outside the temple

V
apprentice
apprentice
V
ur talking about Lakien right? (not sure if i spelt that right) When I did it, somehow I backed up as well back through the arch that brought me to the room, it took me back to the dark cave and said i completed the quest.

Once back in the dark cave i used the shrine there to teleport out and go to maxos tower, whihc is where im at atm.

Is that what you did?

bateau Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
no not yet but i will try this out thx

Support
Support

The door is suppose to lock (permanently) behind you, forcing you to go through the temple in order to get out. If you only have the one save slot, then there is no way back in (it is not an essential area, but you would miss experience and a bit of loot not doing it).

You could email the save to Larian (support@larian.com) and see if they will put your character back at the start of the temple; they did so for a couple people that fell through a forcefield and could not get back into an essential area, anyway.
Help...cant get to levers to lower force shields

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard