#414351 17/06/10 11:51 AM
D
Dravor Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Greetings:

I have killed all the trolls in the High Hall mine (including the cute little baby trolls which seemed excessive) and I have not found one identified as the runekeeper. Accordingly I have not found the runes I need to proceed to show Mundus the error of his ways.

I have repeatedly searched the mine to see if I missed a troll or if the runes are lying about somewhere but I've had no luck with that. Do you have any suggestions?

As always, I will be very grateful for your help.

veteran
veteran
Normally some of the stronger trolls (boss) have a runestone to open a way to Mundus! You need 2 stones to open a barriere!
Have you took all te loot the trolls left after you die them?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
You took a wrong turn. The mine is small, but confusing as ####. Go through once more, there is another passage that leads down, rather easy to miss, and the runekeeper is there. One passage terminates in a dead end (forcefield), the other has a large-ish room with more trolls and a runekeeper.

I also spent about 15 minutes in that place and was sure that I found a showstopper bug, but the passage is indeed there and so is the runekeeper.

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
journeyman
journeyman
What happens if you use the chicken rune and change it with the troll rune???? he's the chicken master?? smile
frown I forgot where I found the chicken rune on my first run (didn't switch it either), so now the second time around I missed out on what happens!!!

Support
Support

If you give him the chicken rune he will switch them himself (talking to him you can reason with him, and convince him there must be a way to peacefully resolve the situation). IIRC this gives the best reward.

The chicken room can be found in the cave under the waterfall.

K
stranger
stranger
K
same problem here
troll rune keeper is nowhere to be found and i explored all the mine (i used the map)

K
stranger
stranger
K
yeah it was a bug

i just want to say thank you to the larian studio staff especially the support team for helping me with this and razes fortress bug

D
stranger
stranger
D
hi ! I have the same problem, could you tell me how you resolved it ? Thanks !

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard