Print Thread
S
SkEeM52 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hey Guyz & Galz,

I have a slight problem and I've looked for the answer but can't seem to find it so I'm hoping you can help me...

I have been trying to access the "secret passage" via the burned chapel entrance, which I assume is the only viable entrance as all the other doors are locked.

I read the mind of the prisoner and when the captain asked me to go to the secret entrance to the cell I just told him about the password I got from mind reading instead of helping the prisoner.

As I progressed through the game I did the siege on the bandit camp got through the temple etc.

But as many times as I have tried I cannot access the "Secret Passage" in the chapel. I did find a key in one of the caves to the right of the farm but I have no idea what it's for. I assumed it would unlock the door there but it didn't.

Have I passed the point where I can enter it?

If someone would be so kind as to help me out, I would appreciate it. I have come back from sentinel island to level up a bit and I am on my way to Orbas Fjords.

Thanks in advance...
SkEeM52

Support
Support

You need to accept the quest to break the bandit out of jail in order to open up the secret passage in the destroyed chapel. Once you report the location to Louis you can no longer complete any (minor) quests in the bandit camp, or access the secret passage.

Welcome to the forum. wave

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
Theres maybe about 4 quests in there that I think are worth doing as iirc a couple of mindreads witll give free stat points.

S
SkEeM52 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks guys, Im level 15 and come pretty far is it worth redoing or restarting now to go through it? thanks for the welcome... I am sure to post more as I love this game so far

Support
Support

I wouldn't revert that far back for just a skill book, two stat points (there are lots of such bonuses, so missing the odd one shouldn't be a problem) and a bit of experience from completing a couple quests. Just remember to hold off turning in the quest to find the bandit camp if you re-play sometime with a different character.

Skill Books/Stat Books/Dragon Skill Books Complete (spoilers)

A
stranger
stranger
A
Okay so far as I understand once you've been in the passage via the chapel once you cannot return.

So I went and found out where the bandit camp was before returning to accept to kill the ghost to stop the visions.

Went to the chapel and can not get back into the passage to kill the ghost...

Had a run around to no avail.

Am I being a massive nub here?

Support
Support

As Hassat Hunter said in your other topic, the church with the ghost related to the visions is the one in the village; enter and head back to the far wall to unlock the door there.

A
stranger
stranger
A
HI,
will U pls tell me .how 2 enter HALL OF SCHOES
& how 2 entr champion harbour champion fight room

A
stranger
stranger
A
HI,