Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Can't get my creature to appear, and from looking through forums it seems I've missed a skull ( not the crystal one coz I gave that to the necromancer) but not WHERE it is!! Help please.

apprentice
apprentice
In the game as I played it, I showed it to the necromancer: not gave it. It was still amongst my quest items, where I could use it, map it to a hotkey, etc.

If it's not there, and you are absolutely sure you completed the skull-finding-and-returning quest and didn't reload an earlier save or anything, then it sounds like you have a bug.

Try opening a save from just before you gave it to the necromancer, checking it's in your inventory first, then showing it to him again, and then checking for it in your inventory again. If it's disappeared again... then that's very strange, because I don't think it should be doing that.

If the skull is in your inventory, but does not summon a creature, then try doing the creature-design thing with the necromancer. Maybe you need to design a creature first?

If the skull still won't summon a creature, and you don't have all bodyparts (head, legs, torso, arms), maybe you need them all before you can make a creature? In which case, just keep killing things and opening chests, and eventually you'll get enough parts.

Game Designer - ThudGame.com
Technical Director - MorganAlley.com
Associate Producer - PayneAndRedemption.com
QA Lead - Furcadia.com
Support
Support

If you are missing any body parts, the necromancer will have basic (weak) versions to use.

veteran
veteran
It's impossible.
From teh ebgining of the game you'll get a Dragon Stone and the Crystal Skull without any exceptions.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Kein
It's impossible.
From teh ebgining of the game you'll get a Dragon Stone and the Crystal Skull without any exceptions.

I think I may be misunderstanding you, or you may be mistaken.

The only item you have "from the beginning of the game", assuming you are using no cheats/trainers, or DLCs, is a single book. DLCs add only armour and weaponry. But perhaps by "the beginning of the game", you mean "Broken Valley", in which case, yeah, I totally agree.
The crystal skull is found on some monsters (called "Creatures" in the English version), which are in a mine - if I remember right, the mine's off to the far west of Broken Valley.

Game Designer - ThudGame.com
Technical Director - MorganAlley.com
Associate Producer - PayneAndRedemption.com
QA Lead - Furcadia.com
veteran
veteran
Have you... tried to look @ section's name?
lemme highlight it for you:

Larian Studios » Forums » Divinity II – Flames Of Vengeance (English) » Divinity II - Flames of Vengeance » Where's the rotten skull???

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard