#424297 08/11/10 01:36 PM
R
Regulus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
How to turn off auto-aim at archery?
I'll not buy this game, until you will not make a normal aim.
Sorry for my english.

Last edited by Regulus; 08/11/10 05:39 PM.
J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Just don't lock on targets as far as I know, the auto aim is the only way I'd Consider playing a ranger.

veteran
veteran
Even on PC there's auto-aim. If there's something in the target bar, you're probably going to hit it if you fire. I don't actually mind that too much since when the enemy is far away, you're already aiming at it, and if it's up close, you really don't want to miss!

I do have to grumble about the maximum range, though. You can see enemies from quite a distance, but you can't hit them until you're in range, it does no damage, although it attracts attention.

R
Regulus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
It would be nice, if on the PC player will have a choice between manual and auto aiming.

Originally Posted by Regulus
How to turn off auto-aim at archery?
I'll not buy this game, until you will not make a normal aim.
Sorry for my english.

What bow are you using? I think mine must be bent, it often misses. rpg008

D2ED + More D2ED + A happy ending = A winner
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Jasmine Moldovia
Just don't lock on targets as far as I know, the auto aim is the only way I'd Consider playing a ranger.

Don't know about the PC version but the console version auto locks on.

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
Originally Posted by Unreal Warfare

only pro's with a mouse are allowed to play without autolock. (and lucky me,i broke my mouse T_T)

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by GiantAXe

only pro's with a mouse are allowed to play without autolock. (and lucky me,i broke my mouse T_T)

I'm quite capable of playing without a mouse, and without auto aiming, thankyou. We should at least have the choice. Not all console gamers are complete noobs who can't handle manual aiming.

As a matter of fact autoaim is one thing I can't stand when using a controller. I always switch it off if I have a choice. That's what many years of playing UT2004 on PC with a control pad does for you. wink

Actually I'm just wondering if they could have put default bow attacks onto RT (with the longer you hold it giving the bow attack more strength) and have the A button (or whichever button you assign it to) as the jump button.

Last edited by Unreal Warfare; 09/11/10 02:48 PM.

R
Regulus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R

As a matter of fact autoaim is one thing I can't stand when using a controller. I always switch it off if I have a choice. That's what many years of playing UT2004 on PC with a control pad does for you. wink

I was playing Rainbow Six and Soldiers of Fortune on PS One. This, of course, masochism, but it was cool.

E
journeyman
journeyman
E
Well, if you aren't going to buy the game simply because of one little feature, then it sounds like this game wouldn't be for you anyway.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Regulus

I was playing Rainbow Six and Soldiers of Fortune on PS One. This, of course, masochism, but it was cool.

I couldn't imagine playing either of those titles today. I think they would make my eyes bleed.

Ghost Recon on PC was pretty awesome though.

R
Regulus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Hooray! Problem aside. Went into Two Worlds 2!!!
Thank you all! Bye!

Last edited by Regulus; 09/11/10 07:46 PM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard