Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Snutze Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
Im asking cause it be really nice to have a confirmation that this is real and not only a possible idea that might happen in few months ! RIght now im waiting for that to buy the expansion. PS im happy that you guys are adressing the FPS issue good work smile

Oh and also do you guys plan on selling the game in US id like to buy it from you but its not really competitive right now :P

stranger
stranger
The game is also available on Steam if you're worried about the conversion.

Last edited by Valkadesh; 09/11/10 12:57 AM.
S
Snutze Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
Sorry I forgot to mention that I already have Ego Draconis 2 I would only need FOV so yeah I mean even if they dont sell in US im not too worried Il just get it elsewhere but I would gladly help them first :P

stranger
stranger
Someone will need to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can purchase from the Larian store regardless of where you are. You might get nicked with a conversion fee from your bank for the purchase though, as I know BoA has some asinine charges for what it considers "foreign purchases".

Personally, I felt the little extra was well worth getting a digital copy in addition to my original, especially as it was remastered(that and I don't mind helping out Larian a bit). After conversion you're looking at about $28 for the expansion by itself. Only about $12 more to get the whole deal on Steam.

Sorry, not trying to convince you either way, just want to lay out your options.

S
Snutze Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
its all good but even if I wanted to pay almost 50 % extra ... the patch is the most important part :P

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
If you just want FoV it is never coming out in a box. If you have Ego Draconis and just want FoV then Gamersgate is your best choice in the US. It installs and works just fine with the US boxed retail copy of Ego Draconis... consider it a large DLC.

As for the patch they are talking pretty confident about it but no, there is no 100% guarantee or anything. The visual changes and other stuff are all applied through FoV though, all you are really missing out in for PC is the rebalanced enemies and items, which make the game much easier.

S
Snutze Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
Seriously Il I need is a harder setting for DKS and a patch if we can get any feedback on this .. and Id be soo happy

Last edited by Snutze; 09/11/10 05:34 PM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard