Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#425521 12/11/10 02:53 AM
Sarrule Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
When you go past the tree there is a house where the undead are called Henry and Eleanor's house. There is 4 stones on the floor and a room I cant go in. Anyone know a way into that room? Been trying over an hour. I play on pc, not sure if that matters.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Once you enter their house go left side all the way till the last room. On the left hand there will be a small table and a body lying under it, just past the chest. Above this little table there is a switch on the wall. It'll open a hidden wall, there is a cellar hatch thru which you can access the locked room.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
Just a question about this house. On the flour, there are some special squares pushed when your character is on them. Is there a sequence we have to follow in order to find anything ?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I think the special squares are just traps. The damage is so minimal, my character barely noticed them, but I remember him flinching, and sometimes there was a green fog, like there was poison.

stranger
stranger
Thanks for the advice some times I get impatient and dont try to remember the small things

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard