Page 1 of 2 1 2
#425877 13/11/10 04:42 AM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Edit: The video has been taken down.
Though, I still cannot find any official news on Divinity 3 or Divinity 2 part 3. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Last edited by Triple H; 13/11/10 04:41 PM.
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Just saying but normally postign link to anykind of crack/hack is prohibited and may get you a ban Im aware larians staff is really nice but I know a lot of mods on other forum at least would do it ! I know you had no bad intention but im just saying :P

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I'm hoping to actually get a moderator or admin to look at this post, and if I said, "oh theres a video on youtube that cracks your game", they probably wouldn't take the time to look for it, so I decided to actually post the link.

apprentice
apprentice
Apart for the illegal content that is really disgusting, I really think it's a fake if not worse like a virus or similar things, expecially because DKS is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace as Games on Demand, so the generated code is useless.

Last edited by CatLover; 13/11/10 06:13 AM.
If your on YouTube, sign-in and flag the video as inappropriate.

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Snutze
Just saying but normally postign link to anykind of crack/hack is prohibited and may get you a ban Im aware larians staff is really nice but I know a lot of mods on other forum at least would do it ! I know you had no bad intention but im just saying :P

Well if I was the develpoer of a game that had been hacked & exploited I'd want 2 know about it so it could be fixed. I know that thair was no bad intentions there & I think the staff might me happy that he was willing to make them aware of it rather than exploit it himself

veteran
veteran
The video is deleted already.

Can someone explain wtf was that and how plain video can act as a crack?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Kein
The video is deleted already.

Can someone explain wtf was that and how plain video can act as a crack?

It was advertising a crack and had links to where it could be aquired.

U
stranger
stranger
U
Yep, it's gone now thankfully. Good find though Tripel H, these people that do this are pretty sick individuals without any regard for anyone else. Helping to sniff out malicious things like this is definitely things that a community can help the developers that we support with.

old hand
old hand
I just don't understand why some people seem to go out of their way to cheat how sad a life thay must have if thay spend their time looking for cheats glitchs & ways to hack games. I pitty the fools thay have no sence of fun no idea how to explore a game or get so engrosed in it that you could loose yourself for hours so so sad.

We should start a pitty the hackers campain raise some money 2 take them on holiday so at least thay can say thay did something in life other than cheat.

Last edited by Divine Avenger; 13/11/10 03:37 PM.
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by Divine Avenger
I just don't understand why some people seem to go out of their way to cheat how sad a life thay must have if thay spend their time looking for cheats glitchs & ways to hack games. I pitty the fools thay have no sence of fun no idea how to explore a game or get so engrosed in it that you could loose yourself for hours so so sad.

We should start a pitty the hackers campain raise some money 2 take them on holiday so at least thay can say thay did something in life other than cheat.

ERm you seems to be mixing cheating and hacking. They are 2 totally different things.. Here were talking about hacking the game which mean acquiring it for free via download and crack and that is REALLY bad for a independent studio such as larian that came out with a awesome game with limited budget.

On the other side cheating is all about making your character stronger in anyway and that doesn't affect the producer at all and isn't bad cause on the end all that matters is that the player is having fun trying stuff. Don't get me wrong cheating is bad on any multiplayer platform but on single player ... who cares .. We cant judge individual on how they achieve fun in a game we all have our own way but IF they steal property .... that's another story !

apprentice
apprentice
Nobody can change them,they always f***(sry) all games and game experience there is nothing to do,except killing them xD(joke)
This kind of people is the most disgusting kind,but they also have a role:They Exploit/bugging Game designers can repair.

old hand
old hand

ERm you seems to be mixing cheating and hacking.

Hacking Glitching it does'nt matter the word thay both mean the same thing the people that do it are CHEATS thay can't play it properley so thay hack it or exploit a glitch to make it go their way using something other than ur own skill to play & finish a game is CHEATING regadless of the methods

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Amnariel
)
This kind of people is the most disgusting kind,but they also have a role:They Exploit/bugging Game designers can repair.

Yes thay do but only when the developers care enough 2 do something about it I mean look at call of duty modern warfare it's full of glitcher & hackers. Infinity wards just don't care enough to do something about them I mean thay don't even bann the *BLEEP* all thay care about is money thay don't give a damb about their fans.

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I'm in agreement with Snutze on this one. While cracking the game and making it available for free is just plain illegal along with unethical, cheating in a single player experience can be taken a little lighter. In some games (not this one) after I have beaten it and am ready to put it down, I might play around with it, and just have fun, which includes cheating. In Divinity though, I just did sidequests necked and killed everything with my fists :hihi:
Being stuck in Aleroth, even with no "post game" freeroam was fairly lame smirk

S
apprentice
apprentice
S

ERm you seems to be mixing cheating and hacking.

Hacking Glitching it does'nt matter the word thay both mean the same thing the people that do it are CHEATS thay can't play it properley so thay hack it or exploit a glitch to make it go their way using something other than ur own skill to play & finish a game is CHEATING regadless of the methods

Sorry but this as STRICTLY nothing to do with the initial post first of all which was about hacking the game ( it was a video about using a software to patch the game instead of needing a cd key ) That's disgusting . ON the other side if anyone want to give his char 1000000 gold in game no ones gives a damn it doesn't affect anyone at all .. Most game feature cheats for those who want to use them this is no different... ( again im talking about single player)

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Triple H
I'm in agreement with Snutze on this one. While cracking the game and making it available for free is just plain illegal along with unethical, cheating in a single player experience can be taken a little lighter. In some games (not this one) after I have beaten it and am ready to put it down, I might play around with it, and just have fun, which includes cheating. In Divinity though, I just did sidequests necked and killed everything with my fists :hihi:
Being stuck in Aleroth, even with no "post game" freeroam was fairly lame smirk

I've got nothing against people cheating on a single player game after thay complete it theres no harm in that at all but I have no respect for people that use cheats to complete it. If thay can't finish the game using their own skill then thay should'nt play it at all but if u finish it without cheating then choose to cheat after that's fair enough theirs no harm in that at all. I'd be lying if I said I never used some of the cheats you unlocked for 100% tony hawks skatboarding kid mode & big head mode were just to funny not to use.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I've got nothing against people cheating on a single player game after thay complete it theres no harm in that at all but I have no respect for people that use cheats to complete it. If thay can't finish the game using their own skill then thay should'nt play it at all but if u finish it without cheating then choose to cheat after that's fair enough theirs no harm in that at all. I'd be lying if I said I never used some of the cheats you unlocked for 100% tony hawks skatboarding kid mode & big head mode were just to funny not to use.

Some people like the story but do not like challenge. It is the people that cheat and then complain about how easy it is that are the rotten ones.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by Gwenio

Some people like the story but do not like challenge. It is the people that cheat and then complain about how easy it is that are the rotten ones.

Ahahah agree that wouldnt make any sens lol ..

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Gwenio

Agreed thay really are rotten & could use a slap in the face lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard