Print Thread
#426400 14/11/10 08:22 PM
M
maxila Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I've been running around a while trying to find Ursula. I found all the vegtables and I want to wait to make the decission if I will eat them until after I meet Ursula. I think I've been everwhere I can, without getting into the rooms at the prancing seahorse? I can't find how to enter any room in the Prancing Seahorse yet?

Do I have to eat the vegatables to get into their rooms,or is there another way to get the passowrds? Mindreading just tells me I'll get stats if I eat them.

I can't get into the sewers or undead occupied section of the city yet, I think I need to make more progres at the seahorse first but I can't seem to find a way?

FYI I love this game, I loved Divinity II and wondered why it wasn't more popular in the US and I realy love the continuation.

Last edited by maxila; 14/11/10 08:44 PM.
M
maxila Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Never mind, I found out I can't wait to decide if I should eat them or not. I either have to eat them or decide to help them to get into the rooms at the prancing seahorse.

I wanted to meet Ursula first and hear her side of the story beforeIi decided what I would do, but I see you can't do that.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Actually...

there are 3 hidden notes hidden around town that combined make the number combination for the book next to the door, however there isn't much else to do once you get in, you fight ursula or you let her go, then all 3 vegetable-men quests insta-finish right there and then, regardless if you have met them or not.

stranger
stranger
I'm an idiot because I havn't figured out how to use the hidden notes

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard