Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hi, i've just become a dragon knight, i own the tower now, and got it all set up, but i can't leave the maxos tower ? it just states that i can't leae the tower currently

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Seehuusen
Hi, i've just become a dragon knight, i own the tower now, and got it all set up, but i can't leave the maxos tower ? it just states that i can't leae the tower currently

You need to use the shrine in the Master Bed Room. The elevator to reach it is behind the throne.

enthusiast
enthusiast
To expand on that further, its just a little quirk, the return/exit button returns you from the last spot you used the jewel to teleport to the tower, and since the jewel is brand new there is no "last place" for you to teleport back to, so it fails.

apprentice
apprentice
the teleport automatically have added the portal to the Grand Knight Shrine.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Somehow i've managed to miss the lever that was in the elevator room .....

anyways, this game is awesome, im glad i took a chance and bought it for 40 euroes on steam, there has got to be quite a journey ahead of me still, and then there's the expansion afterwards.

Can't believe i havn't heard of it before, i might even rate it higher than dragon age......actually i will.

stranger
stranger
The two are barely comparable in my opinion. But some people prefer DA's style over Divinity 2. I personally prefer Divinity 2 as well.

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
Bought Dragon Age thinking it would be like DII and was very unhappy. Love DII, and now Flames>

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard