Print Thread
#427768 19/11/10 05:49 AM
B
Belal Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
ok, so I didn't pickup the seed quest before going out and exploring some in the Fjord, I took down the barriers etc, several hours of gameplay and several saves later, I went back to pickup the seed quest under the waterfall.
I completed the one where you kill the wyverns, but I'm now stuck on the first one. The one near the waterfall, on the small island where it has a ladder going up the tree, with a chest on top of the tree. Well needless to say I had alrdy stopped by this island long before picking up the quest and looting/killing all. Now when I go to where the quest marker is on that island, I can run through the tree and climb the ladder, but not options to speak with anyone popup. What am I doing wrong? Did I bug it out by not picking up the quest prior to flying around as a dragon/looting things? Or is there something I'm missing here?
Thank you for any ideas or assistance, love the game but pretty frustrated atm since I don't have any saves that far back.... and no way I'm starting over now.... pls help

B
Belal Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Okay so saved the game, was looking through my others saves and sure enough none of them were earlier than my foray out into the Fjord. But once I loaded my most recent save, the one I was able to run through the tree but not speak to him on before, suddenly now I cannot run through the tree anymore and I can speak to Yggdragsil.
End result, if you have this issue, fly off the island (I was still easily in sight of it in dragon form), save, then load your save and you should be able to speak with the tree.

apprentice
apprentice
Or fly to Broken Valley and back again, the loading screen, can also fix the scripting errors smile

E
stranger
stranger
E
Had this exact problem and did a search for a solution. This seemed very unlikely to work and I thought I would not be able to finish the game. Sure enough though, flew a little ways away, quick-save/quick load, flew back and tree was solid and quest guy I had to kill appeared. Killed him and got the seed. Thank you for posting this solution.

Support
Support

Glad you got it working, and welcome to the forum. wave

S
stranger
stranger
S
how do u start that quest?

veteran
veteran
To trigger the Quest with the Seeds, you must find 3 Dragon Statuesin in a dungeon somewhere in the Orobas Fjords (hint: a waterfall) and clic on (each of) them wink

Good luck !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard